• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby, It's Cold Inside

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Ridiculous. I'm freezing at 16C in my office and it's 30C outside. Fan is running and windows are open. Like WTF is this nonsense.
JOlerQR.png

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
I mean I like a cold office, but that's pretty cold.

I'm surprised it got that cold since refrigeration costs money, and spending money = bad for business.

TransTrender

Gold Member
It's at my house, I work from home and AC is not even turned on.
Ah
My mining rigs kept me and my office warm in the winter but now........kinda sucks
I usually run the house fan in the early AM to super cool the house but I didn't let it run long enough so it was about 18C and now about 20C (69F nice)

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Sling room? wait.....

ok, I better leave neogaf for today before I get another post deleted for "hypersexualization" ...
How do you think I got my tag. I will post in the reno thread, I redid the ceiling with diamond plate.

Zeroing

Banned
You didn't even appreciate my Berlin club style bathroom though.
I really did enjoy what you done with your place, but I cannot make sexual comments :( I am grounded for the week.

Although I am still waiting for you to give me a tour of your place ;)
dammit that was close.

kingfey

Banned
My Job has fans on top of our head, where we are working.
One day, I got really sick, from standing next to them, while they were on.

Sometimes, good stuff are literally bad stuff, if you receive it too much.

kingfey

Banned
Seems fair. To the fan extreme, I really never understood the South Korea death fan scare though. https://urbanlegendsonline.com/south-korean-fan-death/
Hypothermia seems to be the case.

Fans produce enough cold. But if you get these cold nonstop, your body won't be able to take enough, and you will experience cold, while losing your body heat. If left unattended, you could really die from Hypothermia. Because your body doesn't have enough heat, to combat the cold.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Hypothermia seems to be the case.

Fans produce enough cold. But if you get these cold nonstop, your body won't be able to take enough, and you will experience cold, while losing your body heat. If left unattended, you could really die from Hypothermia. Because your body doesn't have enough heat, to combat the cold.
Fans don't create cold, they dissipate heat. Hence it's all BS.

Kamina

Golden Boy
What's that in Freedom Units? I can't parse your silly French SI nonsense.
16 degrees above the freezing point of water you heathen, and about 7 degrees below a comfortable room temperature.

Sling room? wait.....

ok, I better leave neogaf for today before I get another post deleted for "hypersexualization" ...
You read shlong room didn’t you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom