• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad or average movies with amazing sound tracks

Umbasaborne

Banned
Wonder woman 84

themyscira

Prometheus

Life

Man of steel

main theme

Full disclosure I actually like prometheus and man of steel, but that is not the common consensus around those films and im aware of that. What are some other examples?

Quite enjoyed listening to oblivion although I fell asleep the first two attempts at watching it.

Tron Legacy

oh no you didnt GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Average film. Poor man's Trainspotting, but a great soundtrack that really takes me back.

images

jason10mm

Gold Member
A number of "Blaxploitation" movies from the early and mid 70s fall in this category. Some of them are average (e.g., Shaft, 1971) and some others are outright bad (e.g., Trouble Man, 1972) but their soundtracks are amazing.

Razvedka

Banned
Amazing Spiderman 2 soundtrack, in particular the Electro tracks, was amazing.

Also @ OP Prometheus is amazing, in particular if you're able to get cuts of the movie with certain deleted scenes put back in.

Shubh_C63

God dammit OP, Man of Steel was better than average. Ideal of hope was such a good soundtrack.

Don't know about the whole track but this main theme was solid from an average movie.

Wildebeest

I Shot Andy Warhol.

Not really hyped as one of the greatest films of all time, but the soundtrack album was great. Just a load of great 90s acts doing covers of 60s classics and original songs of their own.

Top Bottom