• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
22nI.gif

hemo memo

Gold Member
I’ve been a member of GAF when GAF gold was just a meme.

Yes I’m fishing for gold and I have no shame.

093efe0e-c506-4997-bac9-126b3e4d9ac9_text.gif

Edit: Hooollly I AM GOLD
THANK YOU so much generous anonymous gift giver.

Last edited:
x1
I agree. It's kind of weird seeing grown ass people (who presumably have jobs) beg for a membership that isn't that expensive in the first place.

Literally every other service I'm subscribed to (for example, movie or music streaming services) is more expensive than GAF Gold. In many cases, much more expensive. So for me it was easy to buy my own Gold because it's relatively cheap, and more importantly I also believe in what GAF is about.

But hey, the fact that we have people willing to gift Gold is awesome, so I won't hate on that 😂
LMAO... Alright, there's someone making it rain here.

I already had Gold but I guess your gift extends that. Whoever you are, thank you! 😂👍🏾

giphy.webp

Kaachan

I agree. It's kind of weird seeing grown ass people (who presumably have jobs) beg for a membership that isn't that expensive in the first place.

Literally every other service I'm subscribed to (for example, movie or music streaming services) is more expensive than GAF Gold. In many cases, much more expensive. So for me it was easy to buy my own Gold because it's relatively cheap, and more importantly I also believe in what GAF is about.

But hey, the fact that we have people willing to gift Gold is awesome, so I won't hate on that 😂
Can't say no to free stuff

isual

Brap.

Dont know what going on here. A manic thing? I had one before. And it was on here during the reeee era. People laughed and just kowtowed me instead of comforting my situation.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Apparently, all the gold in all the world in only enough to fill one Olympic sized swimming pool.

Or one GAF thread.

Kids Choice Sports 2019 Gold GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

x1

Alebrije

Hummm....it's seems gold is more common every day.....therefore bieng blue account is the new gold.

images.jpg

Last edited:
x1

FunkMiller

Thank you very much to their person who gifted me gold.

Unfortunately, this is actually the third sign of the impending collapse of human society. In preparation, please find a middle aged man you can bludgeon to death with a golf club.

Last edited:
Top Bottom