• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Austin Powers Love GIF

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I just binged all seasons on Disney+ and it was worth it.
But fear not, J.D and Turk have a podcast where they discuss all Scrubs episodes! Still going strong - Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach & Donald -

Well, I know what I am doing! Going to watch an episode then listen to a podcast while I am at the gym!

wOs

and now people fishing for gold. I love the absurdity of this place. Good luck people.

01-goldfish-nationalgeographic_1567132_square.jpg

Last edited:

Shifty

I’ll bite…

Tell us what unicorn forum is out that that is the bastion of drama free humans?
I'm legally obligated not to comment following the receipt of a tax-deductible NeoGaf Gold™ subscription, available from all good retailers.

Instead, allow me to direct you to my mysterious benefactor legal representative for further counsel on the matter:

iu

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm legally obligated not to comment following the receipt of a tax-deductible NeoGaf Gold™ subscription, available from all good retailers.

Instead, allow me to direct you to my mysterious benefactor legal representative for further counsel on the matter:

iu
Never knew this clip happened till the net. Best ever.

Top Bottom