• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Mod edit: calm down and sleep on it if you need to, PS adamsapple is meirl#384839

myMoment.gif

Some unnamed mod deleted my posts.

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck EviLore EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account adamsapple adamsapple originally posted under.

Please burn my account, and to the mod who deleted my posts. Good job /s

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoGiffer

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck EviLore EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account adamsapple adamsapple originally posted under.

TCpB5Eh8Wp-10.png

Farewell salty potato. 🤌

Last edited:

TheGecko

Banned

”Agree with me or I’m gonna leave”… that commie shit don’t work here, bye.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Is it weird that I think the mods should not ban him and instead just give him a warning and close the thread?
Plus who knows... maybe someday he'll reflect back on this and be glad his account wasn't permabanned. He's got over 2800 posts and joined 9 years ago.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
The fact that you have an ignore list long enough to split into meaningful percentages says more about you than this topic. It's the internet. I don't ignore anyone, even if they're a stark raving idiot.

It's all in good fun.

I didn't quit or hold grudges when I got thread banned from the Chris Rock/Will Smith thread or had my mother insulted by David Jaffe. Nope.

*twitches*

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This over some deleted posts?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
You would expect to be able to express yourself at least on the anonymous internet... man, I really miss 90s internet... The less censored and correct one.
This is the better forum but there is some room for improvements for sure.

But I don't know what this is about really.
Liking/disliking a look of a female character in a video game is normal and nothing wrong talking about it. Especially with decline of femininity in western culture recently.
In Tifa we trust :p

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The fact that you have an ignore list long enough to split into meaningful percentages says more about you than this topic. It's the internet. I don't ignore anyone, even if they're a stark raving idiot.

It's all in good fun.

I didn't quit or hold grudges when I got thread banned from the Chris Rock/Will Smith thread or had my mother insulted by David Jaffe. Nope.

*twitches*
This is my ignore list
izY9Wov.jpg

That's right, I wear big boy pants!

Top Bottom