• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Kamina

Golden Boy
24 Karats!

Edit: Thanks for the Gold 🥇 🥰

816bcd5b983d724e0e6f884bd0308f2a.gif

Last edited:
x1

Fahdis

I literally leave the thread for 2 days and there are now more Gold posters on GAF than actual normal active poster. Whoever this Gold Baron is, I salute you. Singlehandedly turned this forum into a Golden Showered Bukkake from Richy Rich himself.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I literally leave the thread for 2 days and there are now more Gold posters on GAF than actual normal active poster. Whoever this Gold Baron is, I salute you. Singlehandedly turned this forum into a Golden Showered Bukkake from Richy Rich himself.
Well said
Johnny Depp Salute GIF

jigglet

Banned
Ok I'm going to get in on this gold business. I have to support any forum that respects freedom of speech.

The first sorry sack of shit that replies to this gets some gold. Bring it, you degenerate fucks.

Fahdis

You think the rest of GAF know about this thread ?

Nearly everyone in this thread popping into the rest of GAF

Idol David GIF by Australian Survivor

Rest of GAF
dont touch me canadian GIF by CBC

You're actually the twat who started this shenanigan, then I asked after you and the Gold Baron kindly anonymously delivered and then I guess they thought, why not help out these GAF plebs for once in their lives... and then the floodgates of juicy golden jizz were opened.

Also the Gold Baron's Stash:

the hobbit spoilers GIF

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
You're actually the twat who started this shenanigan, then I asked after you and the Gold Baron kindly anonymously delivered and then I guess they thought, why not help out these GAF plebs for once in their lives... and then the floodgates of juicy golden jizz were opened.

Also the Gold Baron's Stash:

the hobbit spoilers GIF
vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Not for giving the gold. But causing all this.
the rock maui GIF

Last edited:

FunkMiller

I've decided that this thread is proof that Elon Musk has an account here... and way too much time on his fucking hands.

Hi Elon.

I would like a Tesla Roadster please.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I've decided that this thread is proof that Elon Musk has an account here... and way too much time on his fucking hands.

Hi Elon.

I would like a Tesla Roadster please.
Elon. If you are here. Can I get a Tesla too and like £2million cheers yah mad cunt

Last edited:
So is this guy banned or not? That post is hilarious though, how can you be so invested and take everything so serious. I love me some good cringe. Please do not give me gold, I'm all about that blue.

I hate that my username is cut off at the ch though.

Last edited:

NinjaBoiX

I hear this is the place to get yourself hooked up with a gold membership?

I feel like I’m not wearing pants in threads now…

Last edited:
x1
Top Bottom