• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco trademarks We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie in Europe

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie suggests a remastered version of the PlayStation 2 title We Love Katamari is in production, as the remastered version of Katamari Damacy was titled Katamari Damacy REROLL.

Video Games Japan GIF

Kacho

Is this the one with the awesome space level at the end? I still have the music in my head…

Yep. Here it is. Can’t wait to experience this again.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just got done playing through this a few weeks ago (using the newly added PS2 retro achievements!).

Amazing game.

Fox Mulder

Reroll was fun and such a great remake where old ps2 videos and guides were still good. That platinum was tedious though.

Ar¢tos

What platforms?
Edit : Nvm, my browser didn't load the video, after a refresh I saw it.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Guess I'll grab this on Xbox, I love the katamari series my fave games are probably beautiful katamari and ps Vita game from the ones I've played :)

coffinbirth

Same month as Diablo and Final Fantasy.
I would change the release date to May.
Repent!
Rushing ReRoll Royal Reverie Risks Resplendent Repute!

But seriously, May brings Redfall and Tears of the Kingdom...it's no better. Besides, the King desires flowers.

lFM0nl.gif

Ar¢tos

Repent!
Rushing ReRoll Royal Reverie Risks Resplendent Repute!

But seriously, May brings Redfall and Tears of the Kingdom...it's no better. Besides, the King desires flowers.

lFM0nl.gif
Between all the May and June releases, Katamari is my pick without a doubt. Diablo and Final Fantasy can wait for when they cost 20€ on sale.

Impotaku

These games appear so rarely that I don’t care if it’s a remaster I’ll gladly take all of them retweaked for switch. More katamari is always a good thing, seems the amazon japan copies come with some preorder bonus dlc but I haven’t figured out what it is yet. Just an image on amazon mentioning it, will need to zoom in to read the text.

Longcat

The game is running at a proper 60fps this time 👌
Not like the the weird 60fps UI and 30fps gameplay like the remaster of the original.

I'm on PC btw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom