• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai's 2023 schedule leaked by ransomware hackers ?! Pic legit??

Nickolaidas

Banned
Hackers supposedly hacked bandai and started leaking stuff. I'm on mobile so it's hard to post sources.

Supposedly legit:

Armored Core
Elden Ring Badlands expansion
Xenoverse 3
Tekken 8
Super FighterZ
And other stuff

EDIT: Most likely fake, debunked by Dragonball game leaker.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Banned
HqquaQw.jpg

Nickolaidas

Banned
The hackers told Bandai that if they don't pay up, they'll start leaking stuff. So this is probably just the beginning. Pics, trailers and assets could follow.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
So when we're the expecting to announce some of this stuff? Like, in an age of leaking, the fact that NONE of this has even hinted at for release should be a spectacular clue that this is a bullshot. That and the title for the ER DLC. HM is too far up his keister with the naming of things to go for something so generic.

The hackers told Bandai that if they don't pay up, they'll start leaking stuff. So this is probably just the beginning. Pics, trailers and assets could follow.

Or they're waving their hands around so people pay attention to them - which you are.

Last edited:

Camreezie

Team fake , seems to good to be true that all of these are planned for the same FY. 3 dragonbball games when we havent had one since 2020

JPSLotus97T

Am I the only one tired of waiting for a new Ridge Racer game? 7 came out 15 years ago. How the hell have we not gotten a new RR game in a decade and a half on consoles?

anthony2690

Banned
Didn't Tarsir or whatever they are called, say they are done with the little nightmares ip for now? I'm going team fake.

Logo work is pretty good though.

Jennings

There are no badlands in Elden Ring because as far as the Tarnished are concerned the whole world is badlands.

clarky

Gold Member
Yeah im on team fake , didnt little nightmares 2 come out not so long ago? Cant see them knocking up a 3rd game in a couple of years

Reads like a dream list, do people not have anything better to do with their time other than make fake logos?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Armored Core?
This is 2022 we arent allowed to have nice things so obviously fake.

But one can dream.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Armored Core has been confirmed by Miyazaki for a long time by now. And is actually their next big game. Google it and you'll see it in an interview.
Dude....

How did i miss this?
We eating boys!
We eating!

Draugoth

Gold Member
For people saying that couldnt be the title for the dlc:

We got Old Hunters and Artorias of the Abyss before

PYBKeRa0XQYnX6IL4TyQwAdjsG1yIiHr.png

ManaByte

One way know this is fake is that Harada works on both Elden Ring AND Tekken. No way an Elden Ring expansion and Tekken 8 release in the same quarter.

Reizo Ryuu

I think most of these are entirely plausible, even Xenoverse 3 was confirmed a long time ago in an update video for xenoverse 2.
Seems like a lot of effort to make a bunch of logos just for a fake.
The games could be real, the release dates are probably entirely fake.

wvnative

I think it's fake in the sense that they know nothing, but some of it is plausible enough to be believable.

Top Bottom