• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bath/Room Robes

Well.. Do you?

• Total voters

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
YdmibBk.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
On vacations, if the hotel or the B&B offers one i might try but at home i never use one of these. Out of the shower and into regular clothes.

Aha. A selective wearer. Curious.

This is more for early sunday mornings with a hot cup of coffee etc. But truth be told I'm wearing it right now.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Aha. A selective wearer. Curious.

This is more for early sunday mornings with a hot cup of coffee etc. But truth be told I'm wearing it right now.
You post without pants?! :messenger_grimmacing_:messenger_tears_of_joy:

This is when i do a wellness vacation. It then makes sense to me to run around in one of these. Otherwise i feel the need to exist in regular clothes.

Pejo

It's been instrumental in cutting heating costs this winter. Just throw that bad boi on and stay super warm and cozy. I work from home, so some days I wear it until noon-ish.

I also bought one of these for under my desk, and it's been awesome too:

m_6389a34f17fb4b7673f90bac.jpg

That's the robe I have; it was a gift. I've been wearing it a lot around the house over my sweatpants and t-shirt and if I need to go get the mail or pick up drive-thru food I don't have to throw on a coat. It serves a purpose I don't really think that hard on it.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You post without pants?! :messenger_grimmacing_:messenger_tears_of_joy:

This is when i do a wellness vacation. It then makes sense to me to run around in one of these. Otherwise i feel the need to exist in regular clothes.

News alert 🚨 !!!!!!

You can wear your regular clothes beneath a robe.

That's the robe I have; it was a gift. I've been wearing it a lot around the house over my sweatpants and t-shirt and if I need to go get the mail or pick up drive-thru food I don't have to throw on a coat. It serves a purpose I don't really think that hard on it.

Same here although yours looks more "normal" <3

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Bro! The first time I mentioned my robe you threw out Hefner.
It's just that to me these robes intend a purpose and that purpose is not that of regular clothing. Before i jump into one of those i dry myself with a towel and be done.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's just that to me these robes intend a purpose and that purpose is not that of regular clothing. Before i jump into one of those i dry myself with a towel and be done.

Sigh. It's not meant as wearing it and going out and about.

And there are Bath Robes and Room/Chill Robes.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

💗😏

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Got a nice robe for Christmas. Not the towel style fabric but a thick soft one. I love it.

See thread title

It is.. 😏

Likewise it's more of a wearable blanket in these cold days...

It's been instrumental in cutting heating costs this winter. Just throw that bad boi on and stay super warm and cozy. I work from home, so some days I wear it until noon-ish.

I also bought one of these for under my desk, and it's been awesome too:

Sigh. It's not meant as wearing it and going out and about.

And there are Bath Robes and Room/Chill Robes.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

💗😏

ITT I learned people dont know there's a difference between a shower/bath robe and a house(?)robe.

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Bath robes make no sense to me. You take a shower, dry off with a towel and go change. What do you need a bath robe for?

Stare Staring GIF

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I've two robes. One is a heavy navy terry cloth and the other is a blue/white seersucker cloth. If I am in my PJ's or running around the nest in my T-shirt and shorts, I am wearing one of those two robes to maintain some modicum of decency. Ya just never know when company might come a knocking! LOL.

One thing about most robes: if they have a very plush lining around the neck, or a hood, I find that it interferes with shaving; a more "kimono" style neck works better, because it's less bulky and easier to sort of pull out of the way.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've two robes. One is a heavy navy terry cloth and the other is a blue/white seersucker cloth. If I am in my PJ's or running around the nest in my T-shirt and shorts, I am wearing one of those two robes to maintain some modicum of decency. Ya just never know when company might come a knocking! LOL.

One thing about most robes: if they have a very plush lining around the neck, or a hood, I find that it interferes with shaving; a more "kimono" style neck works better, because it's less bulky and easier to sort of pull out of the way.

Lies No GIF

images
I do wear this tho

For Real Lol GIF by WE tv

GymWolf

Mr. Look at me.

Hoodie and joggers.
Don't you sweat your ass with a hoodie?

In the summer sometimes i have to change my tanktop mid training if i don't wanna wear additional 5 kg of sweat.

tbf i live in siciliy and you live in amsterdam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom