• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042’s tech test is cancelled on PS5 due to ‘critical issue’, as Xbox invites dispatched

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.W.

Get over it
GettyImages-694901786.jpg

Best way to test crossplay is to test crossplay without crossplay
I have a gut feeling ea will fuck this up like they did bf4 on launch
Bf4 was amazing but like a year later when it launched

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
DICE is clearly a fake studio and this is a scam

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Go look into the previous console generation and you’ll see EA and MS always been partners, between the nonsense I’ve read here the most plausible cause was EA spending their resources on Xbox and neglecting the PS version. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true.

Public company decides the place where more of its customers are should get the least amount of attention?

Do you guys listen to yourselves?

BF sells more on PS and retains players longer on PS.
They need to do a crossplay test but you guys assume it some conspiracy where EA is deciding not to give a tech test.....nay closed tech test to Playstation players who are gonna be a big part of the crossplay test?

P.S Take a screenshot of your invite.

TGO

When I see that gay flag next to his name…idk man, chances of me buying this game decrease a notch.

It just doesn’t go with militaristic shooters, sorry.
The guy is allowed to show support, it don't mean anything about the quality of the game.
It is gay pride month, year, decade after all

Last edited:

TGO

I've had nothing changed ever on my anything
Good for you, must be a Google thing then.
It's annoying after a while

But to people that hate that stuff, I imagine it's like this
fuck-you-middle-finger.gif

And I don't think this is good for gay people that just wanna be left alone and end up getting flak because the LGBTQ+A, etc, etc movement want attention & companies want to pander to them.

Last edited:
Good for you, must be a Google thing then.
It's annoying after a while

But to people that hate that stuff, I imagine it's like this
fuck-you-middle-finger.gif

And I don't think this is good for gay people that just wanna be left alone and end up getting flak because the LGBTQ+A, etc, etc movement want attention & companies want to pander to them.
Well if you hate A pride flag the big Fu is fine by me.
To the other point. People shouldn't be getting flak for something someone else is doing. I don't think there is any point you can make to be against a pride flag and have it not be just shitty.

TGO

Well if you hate A pride flag the big Fu is fine by me.
To the other point. People shouldn't be getting flak for something someone else is doing. I don't think there is any point you can make to be against a pride flag and have it not be just shitty.
I don't hate anything..... except that Celine Dion song from Titanic.
doctor-cox-dr-cox.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom