• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 Gameplay Reveal

Shaukdotdj

Is that a game screenshot? Because it looks nothing like the trailer. And that is what I generally expect from next gen frostbite.

I’m so confused how anyone can be claiming the trailer looks good, much less amazing.
The gameplay trailer was pre alpha
The reveal trailer was "in engine"

Basically the final product will usually sit somewhere between those 2 extremes.

The China branch?
tenor.gif

For every cheater that gets called out, there are hundreds of hackusations against legit players.
That‘s fine but battlefield for years now has been having issues with hackers. This isn’t typical bad kids calling the one good player a hacker. It’s a real concern but the devs don’t care.

Shmunter

Ugh, I read this game will autofill empty slots with bots on a server. I hate thst functionality, probably a pass then.
Holy crap just saw that. What a joke, like some kind of f2p mobile game. They know trying to sell this as a full price game in a world of free warzone, apex, fortnite will leave it horribly stifled.

Man, this is definitely not for me.

Top Bottom