• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 MTX plans leaked

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Doesn't MS pay publishers for Gamepass stuff? What would even be the appeal of 2042 after this whole mess? That shit sounds like it makes more sense for EA to pay MS to promote it or something lol It needs to make sense first imho

I think the appeal of Gamepass may have made more sense at release while it was a new thing, not.....now, when its at that bottom of the barrel state lol I don't know how any of this works for marketing, game sales, I'm just guessing, so I'd have to believe that MS wants to market gamepass, but with good games, EA wants to get more playing 2042 etc. So I see it making more sense for EA to beg, then for MS to pay, but I'd need to know more on how those deals even work out. Maybe they'll make the gamepass reveal when they show off the new maps or something to generate hype or some re-release reveal type thing.
It’s because it’s releasing on ea play and that included in ultimate

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
You need people playing in order to sell mtx.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Out of touch, even by EA standards.
the simpsons adult GIF

This was EA after BFV. They doubled down on being idiots and this is what they get. Such a shame what they have done to Dice. How can you make a multiplayer game without a scoreboard and voice chat? Clowns

EDMIX

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

the simpsons adult GIF

This was EA after BFV. They doubled down on being idiots and this is what they get. Such a shame what they have done to Dice. How can you make a multiplayer game without a scoreboard and voice chat? Clowns

Whats wild, is even if people wanted to just blame that designer that never made a BF game on that whole mess, its EA that hired and allowed that in the first place. So who knows what will happen with that IP. I think they need to let that experimental shit go and reboot the series with staple concepts and leave it at that and just change the setting each release.

I also think we need 1 BF title a generation, 2 max. If they can't do a cross gen thing, skip it like we see with Dead Space remake and Dragon Age 4. They tried twice with that shit and it was just a mess. They have their answer if it can be some copy cat experiment thing, they have their answer if they can do cross gen, its time to let those concepts go.

Top Bottom