- Apr 28, 2021
My bad, I shared it with my group chat yesterday, didn't realize it got deleted today (on mobile).Seems to be deleted how does it work?
1. Set up a solo Breakthrough game on Kaleidoscope with Beginner difficulty bots.
2. Select Angel as your specialist, spawn beacon as your gadget, and the gun you want to level up.
3. The bots on your team should have no trouble taking the A and B sections of the map, it may take a while if you don't help them.
4. When it's time to take C1, you want to go to the building where C1 is and find the 2 elevators in the corner of the building near the 2nd floor entrance. Maybe leave a spawn beacon at the ground floor of the building until you find the correct set of elevators since getting back here can get annoying.
5. Once you take the elevators up, you'll know you took the right elevators when the edge of the building is to your immediate left, you'll want to drop down and wrap around left of the elevators around the edge of the building, and you should find yourself behind some piping where you can go prone and see an opening.
6. Leave a spawn beacon directly behind you so you can spawn back to that spot directly if something goes wrong, but essentially, the enemy bots cannot hit you when youre prone and behind those pipes, and your team won't be able to capture this point unless you really clean up the roof, so now you just mow everyone down from behind the pipes with the weapon you want to level up. Since there's almost always at least 10-12 bots on the roof, you'll get 200+ kills easily in 30 mins, and 300+ once you get better at this process. I fully max out 1.5 guns per run.
7. You wanted to be Angel for this process so you can replenish your ammo every 10 seconds with your tactical. I'm guessing this would work with an ammo box load out too but you wouldn't have a spawn beacon then.
I had one occurrence where I died due to an incendiary grenade, but I think that was just a one-off and prolly wouldn't happen again.
You'll run into a bug once you unlock everything, but certain later attachments aren't actually unlocked (still greyed out despite the condition being fulfilled). Just restart the game and you'll have the attachments.
This is a pretty egregious exploit so I expect DICE to patch it. Going to try to max out all the base guns before they do.