• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 2042 Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get your first look at the next generation of Battlefield – all-out warfare is back like you’ve never seen it before!

Play Battlefield 2042 starting October 22, 2021

Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter that marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise. Adapt and overcome in a near-future world transformed by disorder. Squad up and bring a cutting-edge arsenal into dynamically-changing battlegrounds supporting 128 players*, unprecedented scale, and epic destruction.

Pre-order now for early Open Beta access and more: http://x.ea.com/68944

“Kickstart My Heart”
Original song by: Mötley Crüe
Remixed by: 2WEI

*Supported on Xbox Series X|S, PC and PlayStation®5. Xbox One and PlayStation®4 will be locked at 64 players"

car sliding GIF

Last edited:

MOTM

Banned
These marketing stunts of dragging out the reveal need to stop. Who is actually asking for these CGI trailers?!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This comment is so annoying lmfao. Battlefield has always shown in-engine trailers first and then gameplay shortly after. Boo hoo you gotta wait until the xbox conference.
Yep. This was pretty much expected.

I agree that its a piss poor way to reveal a game, but we should know it by now that we werent getting a gameplay reveal trailer.

Cyborg

Everything from the leak was true, but oh man does it look amazing. I can't wait.

But what's up with no campaign and still asking me to pay 70 EUR.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Gameplay reveal the day of MS conference 👀
MS, please save us. Phil, give me the good stuff.

They have been very quiet lately which is a big departure from their last half a decade or so of overhyping their mediocre conferences. Right now, their quiet demeanor is giving off a big dick energy. I am cautiously optimistic that they are gonna have a great conference full of next gen games. Even if they are in early stages.

Watched for a few secs and closed it. Couldn't give less of a fuck about these kinds of trailers.

I'll definetely watch the gameplay at MS conference though.

blackjon24

Not even going to watch the cgi trailer. Super annoying for gamers but this must work or they wouldn’t keep doing it

CitizenZ

Banned
Here is what i saw a game that will not be ready to fully experience until 2023 at the least. This game will be so unbalanced its not even funny, and im not even talking about the guns.

Kikorin

Surprised they tried to give a "funny" look at the trailer, instead of something "emotional", but I think they want to make clear that this is a multiplayer shooter first and foremost, and is over the top too so if you enjoy Warzones, you could like this too. Btw I think it looks super generic, but I'm interested in destruction and interaction in particular, so I hope it'll deliver. Waiting for gameplay reveal.

Plantoid

I loved that they put that play with the RPG/fighter jet in the trailer, congrats for the dude who did it, let's wait for Ms conference.... GAMEPASS DAY 1 BABY

Last edited:

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
looks incredible and the BF i was waiting for after BF4, hyped for the gameplay reveal.

Top Bottom