• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Battlefield 2042 | Review Thread

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Mar 30, 2012
Australia
www.neogaf.com
How can a game that supposedly deserves good reviews have an update a month after launch with several hundred bug fixes and adjustments while still not fixing several glaring faults?

Oh, that's right. It actually deserved every shred of criticism it got, if not more.

As if anyone needed more evidence that it was pushed out in an entirely unfinished state.

Reactions: Piggoro

Grechy34

Mar 29, 2015
Can I just play the Battlefield 1942 Conquest, Battlefield Bad Company 2: Rush and Battlefield 3 Conquest in it’s purest form?

I’m not really keen on playing revised, edited versions just want to go back and play them in their original form, remastered of course.

eastcoastkody

Nov 5, 2016
Can I just play the Battlefield 1942 Conquest, Battlefield Bad Company 2: Rush and Battlefield 3 Conquest in it’s purest form?

I’m not really keen on playing revised, edited versions just want to go back and play them in their original form, remastered of course.
kinda, yeh. U can make great versions urself. Or hope someone else did. Wont be perfect tho. but close

Halo is Back

May 20, 2018
Most BF fans ignore the reviews because we've been here so many times at launch and ended up with one of the best multiplayer experiences out, several months later. Yeah it's shitty and unacceptable, but it is what it is. You just don't get Battlefield anywhere else.

Like, if I'm going to protest this game and DICE, what the fuck is the alternative to this lol:

Damn those people got no situational awareness lmao