• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 3 Developer Teases "New Types of Gameplay"

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

"If you look at the [trailer we released in September]," Kamiya told IGN, "hopefully that should reassure you that we have been hard at work on development, and it should also show you that there are a lot of new elements in this game that were not in Bayonetta 1 and 2. I hope the footage released so far will fuel your expectations for this game.

"At the beginning of the trailer, viewers might have been confused about what game it was for, and then we introduced some enemies, and still it was kept unclear, and then Bayonetta appeared. I think the fact that we were able to pull off this misdirection in the trailer shows that the new game has its own colour. Bayonetta 3 looks a little different, and it includes some new types of gameplay, so I hope players will find it fresh."

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
How similar are these games to Xenoblade chronicles x on wii u? Because i struggled mightily to get into that one
??? I don’t think Bayonetta has anything to do with Xenoblade games but if you are comparing to other Xenoblade games they share core combat but each game has it own unique mechanics like 2nd game’s
Blade system.

Tschumi

This is directly comparable to Devil May Cry, so it's nothing like the Xenoblade titles at all.
??? I don’t think Bayonetta has anything to do with Xenoblade games but if you are comparing to other Xenoblade games they share core combat but each game has it own unique mechanics like 2nd game’s
Blade system.
Sorry guys i fucked up i was very distracted at the time lol

Kuranghi

Tschumi Tschumi 's been on the droogs again:

af smoking GIF

Hows your buying-things-I-don't-need addiction going? EMPTY THE SHOPPING CART AND STEP AWAY.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This. I don't want to come off negative here but man, Bayo 3 in 4K res @ 60fps would be something.. what a shame.
Nintendo was the only one willing to fund sequels to Bayonetta, meanwhile Sony and Microsoft didn’t care for it.

Without Nintendo Bayonetta 2&3 wouldn’t exist. I personally had no problem playing those games on Switch and I would rather to play on that system than not getting any Bayonetta at all.

Top Bottom