• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta artist designs for No More Heroes 3.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Destructoid

570434-KimmyHeader.jpg

I really hope they release first two games on Switch soon!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Is that a returning character? Gives me vibes of you know who but how can he possibly be alive after that fight xD

Edit: so it's definitely him, it's pretty obvious. I had totally forgotten about his return too, lol. But how can he return AGAIN xD

Last edited:

Alexios

I meant Destroyman, it was hazy as it's been a while, it's obvious it's him. I was only remembering that you first cut him in half in the first game and forgot he returned as two halves later to fight Shinobu in the sequel, but then he was totally obliterated so how is he back again XD

Last edited:
I meant Destroyman. I was only remembering that you first cut him in half in the first game and forgot he returned as two halves later to fight Shinobu in the sequel, but then he was totally obliterated so how is he back again XD

He looks like a full cyborg now, so obviously his brain survived.

Or maybe its NMH, who cares, just give into the glorious insanity.

Alexios

Yeah he pretty much evaporates in NMH2. I guess they could show a flashback of something happening during that explosion and his total disappearance from the scene, lol. Or it's his twin brother! Or whatever, haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom