• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Be the Schattenjager. The Gabriel Knight thread.

Complete the remastered version of the first game and enjoyed it very much. New Orleans is one of those cities I plan to visit one day with it’s swinging streets during Mardi Gras, the rich history of voodoo practices and balconies. I love the balconies on each window, so one can come outside and see what’s poppin!

bender

What time is it?
Complete the remastered version of the first game and enjoyed it very much. New Orleans is one of those cities I plan to visit one day with it’s swinging streets during Mardi Gras, the rich history of voodoo practices and balconies. I love the balconies on each window, so one can come outside and see what’s poppin!

Stay a week and eat like a king. Best food in the country.

Aenima

Only played Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within. Used to love these games with FMV and real actors. Same for Phantasmagoria 2.

protonion

Amazing trilogy.

My favourite is the third. The camera control was very innovative and the sense of mystery with all the guests is unmatched.
The main n puzzle with the manuscript still remains one of the best of all time.

Also I had no issue with the cat puzzle. You had to draw a moustache on the ID. Only the cat could provide the hair. There are very few spots to interact. It just made sense to me. 🤷

Top Bottom