• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe is hysterical. Good job, Paramount+!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
didnt know that wow
vbW7ZuF.png

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Nah man, a frikkin' thread about a Buzz Lightyear movie got closed down because of the incessant whining of the prude brigade.
In the end they got what they wanted, can't talk about it anymore.

The hypocrisy needs to be called out.

I'm looking forward to Beavis & Butt-Head though.
Prove it or stop whining that an unnecessary movie did poorly.

Ot. The movie is pretty great so far. Haven't had a chance to finish it.

Prove it or stop whining that an unnecessary movie did poorly.

Ot. The movie is pretty great so far. Haven't had a chance to finish it.

Prove what? That the thread got closed down?
Otherwise, I don't really give a sh*t if the movie performed well or not.

I just find the obvious anti-gay reaction to it ridiculous and amusing as it has reached REE levels of hysteria.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I guess they have a promo now where you can get 1 month free with the coupon code NACHOS

Finally got around to watching this and yeah, it was pretty damn good. Maybe even better than Do America.

Also, Mike Judge hasn't missed a beat with their voices in all these years.

It was decent. I went and rewatched Do America after for the first time in 25+ years and it was about the same level of quality. When it comes to Beavis and Butthead I was always kinda in it for the MST3king of music videos. And TP. For my bunghole. Actually Do America was clearly better as it had more of the Great Cornholio.

Drew1440

Paramount+ recently launched in the UK, I'll give this watch.

I hope we'd get a Daria revival but I can only assume the worst if that happens.
Wasn't this already in the works, and then it changed to Jodie, one of the other characters from the show?

JCK75

I had very little excitement for it going in but I ended up laughing my ass off..
absolutely amazing...

zeioIIDX

I laughed way harder than I should have when, near the beginning as they were walking towards the shuttle, that reporter called out to them and addressed them as "Mr. Beavis" and "Mr. Boothroyd".

Jaybe

Finally watched. Really funny, especially the starting 20-30 min. Plus i got my fave black sabbath song.

The first ten mins is insanely good

"You have to see this, they've been at it for 18 hours straight, no food, no breaks..."

"Ahhh YEAHHH!"

"Wooo-oooahhhh!"

Top Bottom