• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold the first real picture of a real PS5 next to a normal person. Is it all you ever wanted?

Was it all you ever wanted?

• Total voters

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
PS5. Is it white or gray?

Yes

SeX user: yo my series X is soo tall that if he stretch his hand to the sky he can touch the clouds

Ps5 user: did your series x feel something warm and soft when he stretch his hands??

Sex user: yes, the clouds.

Ps5 user: nope, those are my ps5 balls.

I know it's a fanboy post, but howw can people shorten Xbox Series X to SeX instead of XsX? What does the e stand for?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Still looks way too big, and futuristic.

zcaa0g

Banned
How long does Sony put it in microwave to warp it before shipping it out? Fugly ass console. Hopefully, a predominant black version will be available next year to make it less ugly and match every other console color wise.

oldergamer

It looks huge next to that guy. like if it fell on him he would be crushed. Lol Kinda shocked what settles for news. Curious thought, if PS5 is launching in america first, then why are they sending units to people in japan? they should send units to the american media so people can get more info.

GymWolf

Yes

I know it's a fanboy post, but howw can people shorten Xbox Series X to SeX instead of XsX? What does the e stand for?
it's not a fanboy post, it's just an old sicilian joke converted into a console joke. (childs discussing how tall their grandparents are), both console are big and kinda ugly, there is no winner in this contest :lollipop_squinting:

I don't know the origin of the Sex thing, i saw that abbreviation being used here and in other places and i thought it was nice.
Maybe it was used to differentiate more series x from xone x? Sex is pretty hard to confuse (if you are not a reeee member of course)

Last edited:

Tschumi

ugT5L8.gif
Omg i totally wanted to post this... Ten points

Concern

This thread wasn't even necessary. We already have the volume of the console. Could have bumped any other thread about the size.

This need to damage control even the size of the thing is sad. If the thing is 2ft × 2ft x 2ft and you like it, buy it. No matter what you say, the size is not going to change.

Reindeer

People having a negative opinion of mask wearing, despite the science, is what landed the Donald in trouble right now.

Asia has always been much more sensible on this issue than us insane westerners.
What does that have to do with my statement? Wearing masks without being around people has nothing to do with science. *Facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:

Reindeer

And you know who was around how exactly. Not wondering who took the photograph maybe?

Anti-maskers are the worst.
Who is anti-maskers here? Lol, you're overreacting like most pro-maskers do. I said wearing masks without being around people is unscientific and that's a scientific fact. What does that have to do with being anti-masker? Take your baseless accusations somewhere else where science doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is anti-maskers here? Lol, you're overreacting like most pro-maskers do. I said wearing masks without being around people is unscientific and that's a scientific fact. What does that have to do with being anti-masker? Take your baseless accusations somewhere else where science doesn't matter.

This is my last reply, because I’m not going to ruin my Saturday morning debating such an idiotic point of view with you lol. There could be 10,000 people behind the camera - you don’t know - and if the guy wants to wear a fucking mask it’s none of your business. The only time someone should take an interest in someone else’s mask is if they are close to them and the other person is not wearing one, because that’s inconsiderate, rude and dangerous. If he wants to wear a mask in an empty room, pipe down.

Wearing a mask is not harmful to anyone, ever. Unlike not wearing one.

Reindeer

This is my last reply, because I’m not going to ruin my Saturday morning debating such an idiotic point of view with you lol. There could be 10,000 people behind the camera - you don’t know - and if the guy wants to wear a fucking mask it’s none of your business. The only time someone should take an interest in someone else’s mask is if they are close to them and the other person is not wearing one, because that’s inconsiderate, rude and dangerous. If he wants to wear a mask in an empty room, pipe down.

Wearing a mask is not harmful to anyone, ever. Unlike not wearing one.
This is one of the dumbest takes I have ever heard on this forum. It's pretty obvious that the guy didn't have to wear a mask when sitting next to the PS5 as there's nobody within the vicinity of danger. This is called science, something these pro maskers have idea of when they wear masks to promote some kind of stupid ideology that is not based on anything factual. The fact that you brought Donald Trump into this that obviously has nothing to do with what I was talking about shows your level of understanding of this subject.

This is one of the dumbest takes I have ever heard on this forum. It's pretty obvious that the guy didn't have to wear a mask when sitting next to the PS5 as there's nobody within the vicinity of danger. This is called science, something these pro maskers have idea of when they wear masks to promote some kind of stupid ideology that is not based on anything factual. The fact that you brought Donald Trump into this that obviously has nothing to do with what I was talking about shows your level of understanding of this subject.

Who took the photo? Actually, forget it, said I was done. Annoyed at myself for engaging :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Breakage

From all the photos I've seen, I've yet to see the actual “PS5” logo on the casing. It seems Sony has ditched it for some reason.

Top Bottom