• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold the first real picture of a real PS5 next to a normal person. Is it all you ever wanted?

Was it all you ever wanted?

• Total voters

Reindeer

No, it's just proven you know shit about shit and still wants to dictate what other people should do. Go to my first comment, there it is: "Maybe it's cultural".

But there you go, you assume your experiences, laws, protocols regarding the virus, culture and personal beliefs are universal truths, when they're not. Masks are not a heated political thing outside the US, so calm your fucking tits and understand people have different reasons to do or belief different things. Is it that difficult?
You keep making these dumb comments. I never argued benefit of wearing mask when it has a purpose. Keep taking things out context to try and make it seem like you're making any sense at all. But go on, keep making them stupid comments, you doing a good job.

FunkMiller

Another baseless accusation. Where did I say I'm against masks? If you read my replies then you would know that I said that wearing masks around people has scientific benefit. It seems like you pro-maskers are quick to throw accusations at people and speak out of context and you then have the audacity to talk about facts. Smh.

Oh, give me a break, pal. You describe people as ‘pro maskers’ with no prompting. You criticise someone for wearing a mask during a global pandemic. I know exactly what point of view you’re coming from, as does everybody else.

Reindeer

Getting all angry at “pro maskers” (aka everyone on the planet right now) in a PS5 thread. lol

Someone lives with this guy. 😂

I only made one post on this, everything else has been reply to people making a meal of my comment and acting stupid. I see you have trouble following the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Synless

wow wow PS5 controller with jets built in
O9nINyw.jpg

Close inspection
oaBjTFU.jpg

Oh sheeeet PS5 takes over

uGb1WD2.jpg

dat low skill MS Paint Edit
Nah, the jet engines are just symbolizing the sound the PS5 will make.

FunkMiller

Only after I was accused of being "anti-masker" without any evidence. I never criticised people for wearing masks for a reason. More baseless accusations. Feelings over facts I see. Keep them coming.

Anyone who refer to others as ‘pro maskers’ in a derogatory sense, and for no reason decides to criticise a guy for wearing a mask, in a thread about a video games console... well, that person sure as hell comes across as anti mask, wouldn’t you say?

Last edited:

Reindeer

Anyone who refer to others as ‘pro maskers’ in a derogatory sense, and for no reason decides to criticise a guy for wearing a mask, in a thread about a video games console... well, that person sure as hell come across as anti mask , wouldn’t you say?
Strange how you jump to what I said and ignore how multiple people called me anti-masker even though I clearly said that wearing masks around people has scientific benefit. It's pretty obvious which side you taking regardless of facts. I only called them pro-maskers as a deregatory term because of their extreme position and calling me anti-masker for no reason. I get the feeling though that you're not interested in facts since you seem to ignore them and quickly join the mob and throw similar baseless accusations my way.

splattered

Kind of weird that this is all in a controlled environment with people wearing masks... look at the tables they have wires going down into the tables to give the appearance of being plugged in. Reminds me of e3 when companies have a console or controller above but an actual pc hidden inside the table. I wonder if thats whats going on here. I mean why not just ship these to peoples houses like Microsoft? This setup seems kind of fishy to me...

Last edited:
Kind of weird that this is all in a controlled environment with people wearing masks... look at the tables they have wires going down into the tables to give the appearance of being plugged in. Remknds me of e3 when companies have a console or controller above but an actual pc hidden inside the table. I wonder if thats whats going on here. I mean why not just shop these to peoples houses like Microsoft? This setup seems kind of fishy to me...

Kind of fishy? This is an obvious dog and pony show.

FunkMiller

Strange how you jump to what I said and ignore how multiple people called me anti-masker even though I clearly said that wearing masks around people has scientific benefit. It's pretty obvious which side you taking regardless of facts. I only called them pro-maskers as a deregatory term because of their extreme position and calling me anti-masker for no reason. I get the feeling though that you're not interested in facts since you seem to ignore them and quickly join the mob and throw similar baseless accusations my way.

‘Extreme position’.

giphy.gif

Neo_game

Kind of weird that this is all in a controlled environment with people wearing masks... look at the tables they have wires going down into the tables to give the appearance of being plugged in. Reminds me of e3 when companies have a console or controller above but an actual pc hidden inside the table. I wonder if thats whats going on here. I mean why not just ship these to peoples houses like Microsoft? This setup seems kind of fishy to me...

lol. I think this is much better to invite some guys to check out the console rather than shipping them consoles, freebies.

FunkMiller

giphy.gif

GAMETA

Banned
You keep making these dumb comments. I never argued benefit of wearing mask when it has a purpose. Keep taking things out context to try and make it seem like you're making any sense at all. But go on, keep making them stupid comments, you doing a good job.

You're such a sore loser, man. There's no stupidity in understanding that people are dealing with covid differently everywhere. "But there's no scientific reason for him to wear a mask" Says who? There are studies claiming the virus can circle in venting systems for up to 16 hours and infect people there... there goes your scientific argument based on other scientific arguments... see?

The thing is, no one is certain of anything, that's why some people prefer to wear the masks everywhere when not at home. Period.

"But but but but..." but nothing, quit bitching, it is what it is.

Last edited:
I like how it looks but I wish Sony went with a matte finish instead of this glossy black. It will be a dust magnet, specially if the air inflow is through its lower part.

reinking

Gold Member
Wasn't aware that it was a cultural thing to wear masks for no apparent reason, but that just proves my initial point anyway.
You should have stopped here. It did nothing to prove your point. What it did prove is you are ignorant to this situation and you should have left it at that. You're not going to get a win here. Just leave it alone.

Reindeer

You should have stopped here. It did nothing to prove your point. What it did prove is you are ignorant to this situation and you should have left it at that. You're not going to get a win here. Just leave it alone.
I can admit that I wasn't aware of the cultural implication, but almost all my comments are replies to people who took things out of context and started saying I was an anti-masker and other such idiocy, especially when I said multiple times that wearing masks around others has an obvious benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
With due respect: I'm from Chile, a little country in the southwest coast of South America. We aren't a rich country. We aren't a developed country. Only ~19m people living here. The same divide between left and right, the same political issues.

We want the virus to go away as quickly as it can.
We don't want our people to die needlessly.
We wear masks outside. No questions asked.

Also, we watch in a mix of mirth and astonishment what's going on in the States regarding this issue.
Good luck to all of you there.

Now, let's go back talking about the loudness of the PS5 fan, can we?

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member

The PS5 is kind of a monstrosity and I say that as someone that happily preordered it lol. Just a colossus.

That is fake.

Here is a clip to prove it is not fake. look at about 8-9 seconds and see if you notice something.

Last edited:
Why is he using mask?
Most Japanese high schools' rules also dictates what you can, or can't, do outside the school, both for safety reasons ("can't stop anywhere on your way home") and for the school's image (a lot of them have uniforms, so if a student is caught doing somethnig wrong on video, the school can easily be identified and held responsible). Some of these rules sometimes include stuff like not being allowed to show your face on the internet, which is why a lot of Japanese students streaming or uploading on youtube use masks, or have their face off-screen.

Synless

The guy said he doesn't have the PS5 and used an Augmented Reality app from the Apple store to do that so he can compare.
Which you can see plain as day at the 8-9 second mark when the PS5 shifts on the table when the camera pans and the AR tries to compensate.

Top Bottom