• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Offering Nvidia 30xx GPU's In Store 07/20/2021

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Thanks for the tip off. This notice is what got me my card today. You're a true gaming hero. Got a 3090 at Best Buy.
Congrats. That was the only card that didnt sell out at my bestbuy right away. The last one sold around 11AM.

If it offered 70% more performance than a 3080, I wouldve gone for it, but at like 14-20% it makes zero sense to spend more than 2x for a 3090.

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Congrats. That was the only card that didnt sell out at my bestbuy right away. The last one sold around 11AM.

If it was even 70% the performance of a 3080, I wouldve gone for it, but at like 14-20% it makes zero sense to spend more than 2x for a 3090.
Huh?

The 3090 is only 14-20% the performance of a 3080? I'm confused? Did you mean to say its only 14-20% more powerful than a 3080? I do agree the 3080 is definitely the golden boy for price and effectiveness. Tragedy that none were around 🤪

Xellos

I was able to walk in after work and pick up a FE 3060 ti. No line, no hassle. I wanted a 3070 or 3080 but all they had left were 3080 ti and 3090, both way too expensive for me. I’m pretty happy with it, and also happy I no longer have to enter Newegg shuffle. Finally time to upgrade my PC.

manfestival

How are you guys checking? I want to the link and it appears to be down or whatever. Was this supposed to be a one time sorta thing? Would love to go and be lucky enough to get one

Top Bottom