• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best GTA Loading Screen Soundtrack/Theme Song

Who has the best GTA theme song?

• Total voters

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Have a listen before voting

Grand-Theft-Auto-GTA-Game-Order.jpg

Grand Theft Auto I:​

Grand Theft Auto II:​

Grand Theft Auto III:​

Grand Theft Auto IV:​

Grand Theft Auto V:​

Grand Theft Auto - Vice City:​

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas:​

Grand Theft Auto - The Ballad Of Gay Tony:​

Grand Theft Auto - The Lost and Damned:​

Grand Theft Auto - Chinatown Wars:​

Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories:​

It has to be Soviet Connection for me, so good. Vice City and San Andreas are close 2nd I can't choose between the two.

Last edited:

dmman

Neo Member
I can't vote on Neogaf (unsure why), but GTA IV brings chills like no other. Vice City close second.

fatmarco

They're all pretty good but GTA IV and San Andreas stand out.

I really hope we get GTA IV remastered at some point. HD textures, high res, high framerate etc. Maybe things like increased population density too.

Soodanim

I don’t think the Grand Theft Auto song counts, it’s a full blown song with full verses. It’s not like the others.

For me it’s between 2, 3, VC, and SA (and London). I miss the British influence the series used to have more of, so I have a lot of love for 2’s. The PS2 trilogy are all perfect for their respective games.

The others are just representative of the downfall of the GTA franchise and get no love from me.

makaveli60

I have a really soft spot for the GTA 2 theme. Soul makin', sound shakin', earth quakin' change.
Same for me. For some reason it has a Guy Ritchie movie feeling IMO. Btw, the cover pic of GTA2 always irked me with the taxi. Why does it look the way it does? Was it intentional?

Kuranghi

Same for me. For some reason it has a Guy Ritchie movie feeling IMO. Btw, the cover pic of GTA2 always irked me with the taxi. Why does it look the way it does? Was it intentional?

Yeah its weird, I think its meant to be PiP zooms on satellite photos, as if they are identifying the people in the zoomed in boxes. Like something like the style of the film Enemy of the State.

Holammer

GTA4 feels like the most iconic of the bunch and I don't even like the game that much. San Andreas is a close second.

makaveli60

Yeah its weird, I think its meant to be PiP zooms on satellite photos, as if they are identifying the people in the zoomed in boxes. Like something like the style of the film Enemy of the State.
You actually solved this mystery that haunted me from my childhood. 😁

Kuranghi

You actually solved this mystery that haunted me from my childhood. 😁

This reminds me, make sure you check out Foundation on the Apple+ app on your XG90, even if you don't like the show the HDR is absolutely stunning.

I had a customer the other day complaining the legs on many of the 2021 sets are plastic and feel cheap and it made me think of your TV's metal legs, you could bludgeon a Samsung rep with one of them heavy bitches ha.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

GTA 4 easily. First time loading that game up after midnight launch with the music was pretty memorable. Especially with a doobie

Star-Lord

GTA IV had the best soundtrack in general. I forgot how great it was. R* need to remaster it for the next-gen crowd.

Top Bottom