• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best new character in 2007?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
beelzebozo said:
sander cohen has at least two sequences in bioshock that make him a very serious contender. thinking specifically of
when you witness his first attempt at creating art in the auditorium, when the gentleman playing the piano is burned to death, and the march down the stairs after the art piece is finished.

if you see those scenes, listen to the writing, the voice performance, and don't understand how he is a very viable candidate for new character of the year, i don't get you, buster.
UncleGuito said:
Plus this, which I'm sure has been posted many a time, but deserves more recognition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA0EVcrq71o

Sander Cohen isn't a major character by any means, but he affected me, as the player, more than most main characters did this year (as did many others in Bioshock).
Thanks for elaborating, guys. I agree those are all awesome scenes and he is indeed one of the best characters in Bioshock, if not the best. And I don't disagree that he should be considered as a contender for best new character, I was just curious.

I like the game and the atmosphere of Rapture, but I didn't feel emotionally conected to it as much as I thought I would. GLaDOS, for instance, marked me much more.

Shoho

Banned
the guy we cant talk about due to the gertsmann scandal. the psychopath. he is the most mentally insane psycho I have ever seen.

OMG.

During the bank robberi.

"WTF you killed all the hostages?"

"I couldn't help it. they where waking up. they wouldnt stop moving. I forgot to take my medication. im sorry".

jesus christ. he looks so creepy.

Nathan Drake is definitely my vote for best character this year.

Runners up include Sander Cohen, Atlas, Sully, and Junpei from Persona 3.

KGKK

Banned
Nathan Drake for moi as best new lead
Best new villian is King Bohan
Supporting goes to my kat girl Kai
Nods to the two robots in R&C: ToD that represent the PS3 and 360.:lol

Angelcurio

FlyingFox.jpg

52x5f7s.jpg

pose-nathan-drake.png

Top Bottom