• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best "Select Player" themes

tkscz

"Select and make the best pick"

My friends and I were playing this game super blazed when someone said "wait a minute, the character select song is all about selecting a character to play in the game".

We were blown away

Took way too long for someone to post this.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Took way too long for someone to post this.

Well, taste is subjective and we have many many posters so yeah. I do appreciate the choice and recognize your indirect way of showing your personal pick by way of your post.

tkscz

Well, taste is subjective and we have many many posters so yeah. I do appreciate the choice and recognize your indirect way of showing your personal pick by way of your post.
Two people had already posted it, didn't want to post it a third time. It's such a head bopping unforgettable beat, just thought more people would have it as their top.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Two people had already posted it, didn't want to post it a third time. It's such a head bopping unforgettable beat, just thought more people would have it as their top.

Well just like yourself when entering this thread my eye was looking for the very same. You weren't alone lol.

I'll post more songs later on, but I've always loved SCII, including the soundtrack. Oddly enough, I haven't played a whole lot of the series besides II. I played a little bit of IV, and that's it. But II is an all time classic.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I'll post more songs later on, but I've always loved SCII, including the soundtrack. Oddly enough, I haven't played a whole lot of the series besides II. I played a little bit of IV, and that's it. But II is an all time classic.

SCII was my first introduction to Soul Calibur. I owned a Dreamcast but went (not knowing of SC) with DoA2 (and Shenmue <3) Link was Awe-Fucking-Some! Pink gear + Staff all the way baby!

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I had a Ronnie Size (?) Fase in high school followed with Aphex Twin, but being the dreamer that I am I prefer organic deephouse or whatever

But yeah those Japanese games around that time had that timestamp sound to it. Awesome

He looks like a total fanny on the thumbnail image, but I love this album.

Top Bottom