• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best STREET FIGHTER cast pic ever?

At least it would be, if the SF3 cast were on there too. :D

sf101112covAColorFin.jpg

When the "A" covers to STREET FIGHTER #10-12 are laid out side-by-side, they form this massive cast group shot. Cool, eh? I wonder how big it'd be if they made that into a poster... I wonder if I'd find a frame large enough to hold it?

Read more about the STREET FIGHTER comic and UDON's plans for other Capcom properties like DARKSTALKERS and RIVAL SCHOOLS here.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That is mighty good, I would love to have that hanging up somewhere. It would also be cool if some of the arcade got the poster and hung that over some of the Street Fighter games.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I have no idea who anyone is to the left of the big guy wearing blue next to Blanka.

Go SNES only knowledge!

neptunes

Mama Smurf said:
I have no idea who anyone is to the left of the big guy wearing blue next to Blanka.

Go SNES only knowledge!

You didn't play any Street Fighter Alpha?!?

Go do so now!!!! :mad: ;)

luxsol

Mama Smurf said:

Go SNES only knowledge!
Really? Not even the big red guy wearing a blue mask/helmet? He's from a Capcom SNES game.

Also, SFA came out on the SNES...

neptunes

That girl wearing a tie in Street fighter Alpha 3.

the name slips me but I'm sure some of the SF fans her can name her. :)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
SiegfriedFM said:
Right guys, T. Hawk is an Alpha character *rolleyes*.

Super Street Fighter 2 ring any bells?

I said to the left of him. Wake up.

Alright, my knowledge of the series is pretty poor, as far as I know I've only ever played SFII, SSFII SFIIT. Outside of that, demos only and never paid attention to learn the new character names (especially when you can only play as Ryu and Ken in a demo for example).

mr2mike

Banned
Weee! Sakura!

Tthat WOULD be the best SF pic, but it's not high res enough. I need that in at least 1024 tall...

And you KNOW such a version has to exist, if not even bigger since you cna't draw art like that on such a small scale. there's got to be someone with a uber high res, 50MB image on his HD somewhere...

THAT would be the best sf pic :p

Fularu

Banned
Mama Smurf said:

Go SNES only knowledge!

Pretty easy:

I'll give a few, others will complete

From right to left:

Adon
Sakura
rose
nash
Dan
Cody
Rolento
Guy
Sodom
FeiLong

The others I don't remember right know (shame on me) but I'm sure I'll remember them in a few minutes

Ferrio

Banned
From left to right

Juli
Gen
Karin
Sodom
Guy
Rainbow Mika
Rolento
Cody
Birdy