• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Todd Howard in Gaming

Who's da best Todd Howard?

• @T4keD0wN

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • @GHG

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • @DenchDeckard

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • @mansoor1980

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • @StereoVsn

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

GHG

Gold Member
Voting for myself obviously.

obvqaa0lhn841.jpg

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
GHG GHG and I have a love that will last eons, nay an eternity. He wrote me this via PM recently:

Since I left you, I have been constantly depressed. My happiness is to be near you. Incessantly I live over in my memory your caresses, your tears, your affectionate solicitude. The charms of the incomparable Joséphine kindle continually a burning and a glowing flame in my heart. When, free from all solicitude, all harassing care, shall I be able to pass all my time with you, having only to love you, and to think only of the happiness of so saying, and of proving it to you?

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
GHG GHG and I have a love that will last eons, nay an eternity. He wrote me this via PM recently:

Since I left you, I have been constantly depressed. My happiness is to be near you. Incessantly I live over in my memory your caresses, your tears, your affectionate solicitude. The charms of the incomparable Joséphine kindle continually a burning and a glowing flame in my heart. When, free from all solicitude, all harassing care, shall I be able to pass all my time with you, having only to love you, and to think only of the happiness of so saying, and of proving it to you?

weird 3d GIF

Top Bottom