• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big PS5 and XSX News Coming Next Week

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
“We will hear some very exciting things related to PS5 and Xbox Series X already next week.”

Take it with the usual amount of salt.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The reason the PS5 hasn't been shown and Lockhart hasn't been announced will finally be revealed.

PS5 is Lockhart. Lockhart is PS5. Einhorn is Finkle!

PocoJoe

Banned
never heard of that site, probably BS.

There are like billions of sites, you know them all? Or are you some kind of higher entity that uses magical powers of "What I dont know, is bullshit" :messenger_beaming:

This is really known site on Nordic countries for long time. If I dont know some american "lets cook guns on bacon" site, it doesnt mean that it is bullshit.

Is it true or not? That I dont claim to know but one week isnt long time to wait and see

I read on

If this is true they could get rid of the Spartans we don't like and bring back Johnson

most likely not true but would be cool if it is. Maybe we get a tease of this at announcement event.

Nickolaidas

It'll be good to see some games. I'm literally drooling to see Digital Foundry opening up a PS5 and check out its cooling system and how it is implemented on the console.

Here's hoping. I mean, what the hell - the consoles are supposedly releasing on November and we're about to reach May. SURELY we must see something in the following days/weeks!

Cock of War

Picture of source
DKWTkYsXcAE5l9q.jpg

Seriously tho, this is based on tweets by Daniel Ahmad, a respected analyst in the games industry according to the article. Who is he?

Jaxx_377

Neo Member
SO it says related to not specifically about the consoles, SO I guess this will be more along the lines of one or two third party next gen games dropping some info.

Doesnt this years release of the next Assassins Creed and or the next Battlefield Game usually leak out around this time of year?

“We will hear some very exciting things related to PS5 and Xbox Series X already next week.”

the truth is ONLY MS has officially told us about big news next week....

Nothing from Sony....

Relativ9

Aaah Norwegian gaming media, or as I've known it for years: how to regurgitate the same thing bigger international sites do but now in Norwegian and pretend that Norwegian language sites are the only possible places a population famously proficient in English can get their gaming news from.

Last edited:

SegaShack

There are like billions of sites, you know them all? Or are you some kind of higher entity that uses magical powers of "What I dont know, is bullshit" :messenger_beaming:

This is really known site on Nordic countries for long time. If I dont know some american "lets cook guns on bacon" site, it doesnt mean that it is bullshit.

Is it true or not? That I dont claim to know but one week isnt long time to wait and see
I'm not sure what's worse, the racism in this post or the fact that you switched the two nouns there at the end.

Zefros

Neo Member
Gamereactor is actually a pretty big site here in norway but they are usually late when iy comes to big news. Will just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom