• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant - Official Review Thread

gundalf

Still no news for the next-gen version and I think this year we won't be hearing anything new on that. THQ keeps ignoring questions about that on Twitter.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
It's a good game. I bought it on release. Everyone should at least try it. Even if it's not on GamePass it can be bought on Ebay or Amazon for $20

gundalf

It's a good game. I bought it on release. Everyone should at least try it. Even if it's not on GamePass it can be bought on Ebay or Amazon for $20

Right but I don't want to play locked 1080p on my PS5, of course if we don't hear anything back in the next 12 months I will give up on a next gen release and get it for a tenner.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Right but I don't want to play locked 1080p on my PS5, of course if we don't hear anything back in the next 12 months I will give up on a next gen release and get it for a tenner.
I'm not a big resolution or frame rate guy but I played it on my XSX and it played well. If there's not issue with choppiness or bluriness then I'm fine. I thought it looked good.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I don't know. I only played it on XSX. I assume it is fine. It's not a 10/10 but it is a really cool game. The narrarator is kind of annoying but the rest is good. I think they tried to do a LOT but succeeded on most of them. I think a follow-up would be great.

Why are people hoping this comes to GamePass? The game isn't good. Seems like something to hope for GwG or PS+, maybe, but this coming to GamePass doesn't seem like a win to me.

Even if it does, I don't see why I'd bother downloading it.

Top Bottom