• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and You: Navigating the Future of Tech (a NeoGAF discussion thread)

dovB0lp.jpg

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Burry always does this. Regularly. Tweets a bunch of stuff. Deletes tweets, closes account. Rinse and repeat.
I know. I like the guy actually. I just think that this was one of his worst calls. Twitter makes him seem less intelligent than I thought he was, and this has nothing to do with the ideology stuff, but talking about crashes and bear markets without any money on the line.

Last night he was asking how to short BTC. Turns out that he didnt put money on the line after his famous heads and shoulders call.

Last edited:
Burry yesterday asking his followers how to short btc should of been a sign the downside wasn't going to play out. Short interest was already massive from everyone piling on and expecting a rejection at 60k.
Few

GeorgPrime

Banned
Just a tip for all of you - keep an eye on Floki before its too late. That coin just dropped a huge marketing bomb:

But there is more:

- Partnered with Kimbal Musk and the "Million Garden Movement" (they raised 1.400.000 Dollar in an NFT fundraiser for them)
- 2nd highest NFT Fundraiser now
- Developing a Play 2 Earn NFT Metaverse game called "Valhalla" (a mix out of Animal Crossing x Skyrim x Pokemon): They even adding Kimbal and Elon Musk as important NPCs to the game and both approved it.
- They are partnered with CryptoCart, where you can buy in 1700 stores with Floki (Amazon, Ebay, Netflix etc)
- Creating a Crypto Knowledge Platform called "Inuversity" where you can learn about Crypto
- Coming up soon with "Floki Radio" where you can listen to Music, Crypto News and Interviews, etc. 24/7
- 2 Million Dollar Marketing Budget each month with global marketing campaigns in:

1. Los Angeles
2. Texas and Florida

FCARsETXsAUa3Y2

3. Times Square in New York
4. London Takeover (300 Busses and Underground Stations + Underground Tramlines for example)
FCAK-cwWEAkRTtz

5. Amsterdam and Eindhoven (Netherlands)
6. Düsseldorf, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg and later Frankfurt (Germany) - i live in Düsseldorf and will check it out
7. Dublin (Ireland)
8. Barcelona and Madrid (Spain)
9. More to come

- They already running a marketing campaign in Asia (the chinese telegram group is 92.000 people)
- They just announced a famous marketing agency partnership for South Amerika (Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina)
- They announced marketing partnership in India with two big crypto influencer from there
- Starting next month there will be huge influencer campaign in the famous "Rumer House" where some of the biggest influencer will join a Floki event or can come to the Rumer House to make phots and videos with FLoki advertisment in the background.

At the moment they dropping news announcements bombs.... including the US TV Campaign in december and they signed a deal with a famous person to promote Floki. They already dropped some hints:

1. Its a person who is big in crypto and in gaming
2. Its a person that is on the top of his career right now... and... he is a world champion
3. Its a person who is a true viking and a real gladiator

Here is part of his signature:

FB__fX5XoAI7-zk

The coin is literally three to four months old, grew 130.000 Holder already and the price is just increasing slow and steady. They are missing most of the bigger exchanges yet but they are about to list Floki. Some exchanges already loisted Floki (Poloniex, AOFEX, MECX, Gate.io and others). They have a 8 % tax for sells and buys - 4 % goes to marketing wallet (used for general marketing and the Valhalla game) and 4 % goes back to the community - you get reflections for holding your Floki. (i get like 5.000 Floki every day at the moment)

Floki is literally a MEMECOIN like SHIBA and DOGE but has a ton of utlity added to it. The coin is based on Elon Musks Shiba Inu "Floki"

Just check the coin out for yourself and decide if you want to buy it or not.

The team behind Floki is delivering every day and the community is just insane with over 25.000 People in the main telegram group. :)

They are dropping more marketing bombes nad partnerships over the next few days now.

Edit:

Here are some artworks from the Valhalla game:

FCAMAuaWQAApr4A

FCAMAuYWEAIU8Ce

FCAMAubWQAc5xIb

FCAMAubWQAI11nG

FBcfkcKWYAkA0Ip

And some of the first music snippets from the game:

Soundtrack (1.Version):
Ambient (Valhalla Mountains):

more here: https://soundcloud.com/valhalla-the-game

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
How much do you get paid for that pump and dump?

Its not really a pump and dump and i dont get paid anything :) i just invested last month myself. Just check the history on Etherscan or elswhere and you will see how stable this coin is and how much it increased.

Iam just waiting for Binance and other exchanges listing Floki, get x10 to x100 out of it in the best case and then i leave. They want to avoid moon shots, they like a slow and steady growth.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Anyone here buying that new crypto ETF tomorrow?
Haven't read up enough. There a good reason in your mind to do that instead of individual holding?

I would probably try it for the wider exposure to currencies without the headache, but it's not particularly exciting that they are also using it to invest in companies like Twitter.

Last edited:
Why buy something like that with extra expenses when you can just buy bitcoin from any of the exhanges and hold it yourself?
I'm no fan of a BTC futures ETF, but I do hold BTC and ETH in a spot ETF that we have available here in Canada. The biggest advantage is that I can hold it in my registered accounts (RRSP and TFSA, in which American's have similar account types).

We tickling that tippy top. Parabolic incoming.
Parabolic rise? Or nearing decline? (New to this).

Just sold my shares which were losing and was planning on buying bitcoin and leaving it alone for a year..

Last edited:

Irobot82

Parabolic rise? Or nearing decline? (New to this).

Just sold my shares which were losing and was planning on buying bitcoin and leaving it alone for a year..
This is not financial advice.

I believe Plan B and I believe BTC will be at least double it's price by Dec. On the low side.

Top Bottom