• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and You: Navigating the Future of Tech (a NeoGAF discussion thread)

keraj37

With ~500Mh/s and this ETH price I can survive just siting on my bottom right now...
OOyP3Ah.png
dI7Sqs2.png

Last edited:
With ~500Mh/s and this ETH price I can survive just siting on my bottom right now...
OOyP3Ah.png
dI7Sqs2.png
Is this an ASIC or grouped GPUs? I've got 10 GPUs running but they are running in single computers, for about 43 MH/s. Also do you mind stating which software/pool you are using? I'm not familiar with that interface and I've tried quite a few different platforms, kinda looks like NiceHash?

keraj37

Is this an ASIC or grouped GPUs? I've got 10 GPUs running but they are running in single computers, for about 43 MH/s. Also do you mind stating which software/pool you are using? I'm not familiar with that interface and I've tried quite a few different platforms, kinda looks like NiceHash?
This is few grouped GPUs in machines with 4, 2 and some only single GPU - in total 16 GPUs.

I use this pool: https://ethermine.org/

Last edited:

GamingKaiju

Just exchange it for ~70 PS5s and play yourself to death ;)

BTW, I envy you - I had like 50 ETH but I sold it for $300 some time ago

I have being tempted to sell 2 and buy an RTX card even at those crazy scalper prices 🙄

Sorry to hear that man 50 would be quite a lot at today’s price. Don’t be to hard on yourself man buy tiny amounts of eth and soon you’ll have a collection again. It’s impossible to judge where the top and bottom are. Keep calm and hodl.

GamingKaiju

Rebuilt my mining rig couple of months back it's netting me an additional 0.2 ETH every 4/5 weeks.

What is your avg price per?
I just keep tabs on current price. I know that when I come to exchange them I would get a lesser price but it's nice knowing that the eth I have is going growing in value.

Del_X

All you had to do to make several hundreds of thousands of dollars since late 2018 was to stay focused on the market and not buy complete garbage.

HoodWinked

What is going on with SHIB? apparently there was a whale that bought $11 million when back around when it was trading in the 30s so that buying pressure should already been done. On top of that Elon revealed he isn't holding SHIB and has no interest in it.

But it's still climbing, currently around 49. While everything else has fallen.

Irobot82

What is going on with SHIB? apparently there was a whale that bought $11 million when back around when it was trading in the 30s so that buying pressure should already been done. On top of that Elon revealed he isn't holding SHIB and has no interest in it.

But it's still climbing, currently around 49. While everything else has fallen.
Yee ole' penny stock pump and dump.

Giggling like a schoolgirl everytime I check Shib.

Every other crypto I hold is down 5-10% today and Shib is up 60% lmao.

There are 1 Quadrillion SHIBU coins. That would give them a market cap of One Quadrillion Dollars. $1,000,000,000,000,000.

False. Please don't spread misinformation.

It started with 1Q and half was burned almost immediately/donated.

Current circulation is less than $400T with more burns planned.

Last edited:

Irobot82

Sorry, a $400,000,000,000,000 market cap. Also not feasible.

GeorgPrime

Banned
So Floki just reduced it tax to 3 % for the marketing wallet and canceled reflections. That was done because of:

1. Talks with all major exchanges ( 8 % was too much for them)
2. More attraction to new investors
3. Speed up growth and adoption

After the a announcement we went from 600 Mil Marketcap to 900 Mil and touched zhe 1 Bil Marketcap several times.

Next two months will be glorious :)

They also announced the next Marketibg takeover in Dubai.

And they are about to launch the crypto knowledge platform Inuversity :)

Last edited:

BigBooper

So it's like musical chairs? See who can last long enough and hope they still have a chair to sit in?

chromhound

So Floki just reduced it tax to 3 % for the marketing wallet and canceled reflections. That was done because of:

1. Talks with all major exchanges ( 8 % was too much for them)
2. More attraction to new investors
3. Speed up growth and adoption

After the a announcement we went from 600 Mil Marketcap to 900 Mil and touched zhe 1 Bil Marketcap several times.

Next two months will be glorious :)

They also announced the next Marketibg takeover in Dubai.

And they are about to launch the crypto knowledge platform Inuversity :)
Saitama Inu could also have potential

GeorgPrime

Banned
$Floki is about to explode :) first "memecoin" to hit 1.5 bil marketcap without the big cexes. Maybe 2 bil later today.

All utility usecases are still in development.

i already made more then double of my investment. Still waiting for consolidation now but at the moment its growing.

Easy x10 now. If we hit shiba marketcap after big cexes joining x50.

They reduced buy and sell tax to 3 % for marketing wallet and canceled reflections for big cexes

Last edited:
Top Bottom