• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2018 US deals collection

I bought some switch games, wal-mart came through with it's schizophrenic pricing adjusting the price of mario kart and odyssey at random.

Also free shipping is the bane of the holidays. free shipping!! through USPS mail innovations :messenger_angry::messenger_angry::messenger_angry:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
i got Life is Strange Before Storm limited edition to 9.99$ and World of Final Fantasy limited edition 24.99$ i think are a steal, both for ps4.

Here is an updated haul list.

PC. Ark Season pass for the boy. $24
PC. Xcom 2 War of the Chosen. $15
PC. Vanquish. $5
PS4. Blops 4 Deluxe Digital $89
Steam Link. $10 after shipping.
PC. Dark Souls 3 Rings City Expansion $7.50
PC. Shadow Warrior 2 $9.99
PC. Diablo 3 Battle Chest x 2 $14.99 Ea
PC. Divinity Original Sin Collectors Edition on Steam (Comes with 2 Copies) $12.99

Google Home Hub x 2 $99.99 with a $10 BB Cert Each
Corsair Mouse Mat $14.99
Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 Extender $89.99

jKmeL2z.png

Looks like a pretty close black friday.

Xbox got a lot of states but Switch got CA and NY which are densely populated, and Sony got Texas, Florida, DC area, and Chicago.

This will likely be a close black friday, if any numbers are reported.

Switch seems to have won Gamestop: https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,1342

Xbox One seems to have won Wal-mart: https://www.walmart.com/browse/vide...=400&min_price=160&page=1#searchProductResult

PS4 and Xbox one close at target, it depends how many spider-mans were shipped: https://www.target.com/c/video-game...?lnk=NewNintendoSwit&sortBy=bestselling&Nao=0

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Looks like a pretty close black friday.

Xbox got a lot of states but Switch got CA and NY which are densely populated, and Sony got Texas, Florida, DC area, and Chicago.

This will likely be a close black friday, if any numbers are reported.

Switch seems to have won Gamestop: https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,1342

Xbox One seems to have won Wal-mart: https://www.walmart.com/browse/vide...=400&min_price=160&page=1#searchProductResult

PS4 and Xbox one close at target, it depends how many spider-mans were shipped: https://www.target.com/c/video-game...?lnk=NewNintendoSwit&sortBy=bestselling&Nao=0

Sorry I don't trust your sources, which are just sales list with no data (last hour, last day, all time?). Where is the map from? This info will not be known to the public excect through official announcements or leaks. Scraping websites is sketchy at best. Might as well do a Gaf survey like that other guy :)

Sorry I don't trust your sources, which are just sales list with no data (last hour, last day, all time?). Where is the map from? This info will not be known to the public excect through official announcements or leaks. Scraping websites is sketchy at best. Might as well do a Gaf survey like that other guy :)

Uh it's from yesterday. You know, Black Friday.

Also your response doesn't make much sense, so I'm assuming you ignored the second part of my post and went for console wars instead.

Last edited:

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Uh it's from yesterday. You know, Black Friday.

Also your response doesn't make much sense, so I'm assuming you ignored the second part of my post and went for console wars instead.

What's from yesterday? What is the source of the map? Has anyone released BF sales data?

Pantz

Gold Member
Haul:
-Physical
$250 - PSVR Creed/Superhot w/move controllers
$160 - 2 (two) 4TB WD USB external HDD w/ 2 (two) 32GB USB flash drives
$150 - New 3DS XL SNES edition
$30 - Dragon Quest XI, $30 - Fist of The North Star, $30 - Skyrim VR
$25 - Galgun 2, $20 - Astro Bot VR, $20 - Detroit Become Human, $16 - PS4 media remote
$30(fullprice) - Hyperkin OG Xbox HDMI cable, $18(fullprice) - 3DS AC adapter =/
MIA - Spider-Man, Socks (two separate things, not Spider-Man theme socks)
-Digital
$40 PS+ 1 Year, $35 $50 of XBL Points.
$$$ 25ish (twenty fiveish) digital Xbox One/BC games of indeterminate price due to XBL points discounts and free XBL points from rewards/contests. (all complete editions) Evil within 1&2, SouthPark Buttwhole, Assassin's Creed Triple pack & Ezio collection & Origins, Shadow of Mordor & War, Overwatch, Dolby Atmos, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Trulon, Battle Chasers, Battlefont II, Sniper Elite 4, Romancing Saga II, Prototype bundle, Prey, Injustice 2, DOA5, Mankind Divided, Diablo III, Arkham Knight & Return to Arkham, FFXIII Trilogy.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Grabbed a PS4 controller on Amazon since this is really the only time they seem to go on sale, $49.99 isn't bad.

splattered

Got two copies of XCom 2 collection on Xbox from Amazon for $15 each, a copy of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for $35 from Target (!!!), Lego City Undercover on Xbox for $15 from Target, and then a bunch of 4k movies to put in stockings from Best Buy. Didn't go crazy this year... usually buy a lot more.

Got two copies of XCom 2 collection on Xbox from Amazon for $15 each, a copy of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for $35 from Target (!!!), Lego City Undercover on Xbox for $15 from Target, and then a bunch of 4k movies to put in stockings from Best Buy. Didn't go crazy this year... usually buy a lot more.

35 for the ultimate edition of Forza is an amazing deal.

I'll admit, in a moment of drunken weakness, I bought Spiderman on PS4 for $40 on PSN. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Last Word would be proud.

Actually, it's awesome, I won't lie. I love it.

My Pro still sounds like a damn C-130 though, mostly during cut scenes?? During gameplay is mostly fine other than some places like Central Park

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
I'll admit, in a moment of drunken weakness, I bought Spiderman on PS4 for $40 on PSN. I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Last Word would be proud.

Actually, it's awesome, I won't lie. I love it.

My Pro still sounds like a damn C-130 though, mostly during cut scenes?? During gameplay is mostly fine other than some places like Central Park
They gotta do something about the fan for PS5.

Top Bottom