• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong PC Specifications and Editions Detailed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Pre Orders will be available Today:

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-ls2623pox35d1.png

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-3ytcu4pox35d1.png

the-deluxe-edition-peripherals-v0-e02bk3pox35d1.png

q9cmbn1x045d1.jpeg

Today the domestic e-commerce site leaked the Black Myth: Goku Physical Deluxe Edition and Physical Collector's Edition intel, including the content, selling price, pre-sale date, etc. (the site page is currently disabled) #Black Myth Physical Collector's Edition $1998 #Black Myth Physical Deluxe Edition $820 #Black Myth Goku Physical Edition Pre-Sale Black Myth: Goku Physical Deluxe Edition: priced at $820, limited to 20,000 sets, including collectible tin box and WeGame Deluxe Edition game activation code, tight hoop (made of 1:1 size brass), Wind Duo Necklace & Thunder Titan Ring & Golden Crow Badge 3-piece set, [Chaotic Peach] scroll and postcard, etc; Black Myth: Wukong" entity collection version: priced at 1998 yuan, limited to 10,000 sets, on the basis of the above content, the tight hoop will be replaced by a 40cm protagonist model [face the fate of the sky], and [chaotic peach] scroll will be replaced by [receive the heart sutra] scroll. The first wave of pre-orders will be opened at 10:00 on June 8th (shipped no later than September 21st), and the second wave of pre-orders will be opened at 10:00 on June 11th (shipped no later than October 8th).

The configuration requirements for the Black Myth: Goku game have also been announced, with a game size of about 130GB, a minimum graphics card configuration of GTX1060, a recommended configuration of RTX 2060 or higher, and an optimal configuration of RTX 4070 or higher.

In addition, some players found that the 2000fun mall also suddenly shelved the Black Myth: Goku physical deluxe edition and physical collector's edition (currently the store page has been taken down), but did not disclose other content in addition to the physical packaging. Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Shit quality, but that's what I could do with Google Lens.

t4mIEiP.png

huh ... the lower end requirements seem pretty ... low .. for the lack of a better word. I thought this would be one of those games that requires a beefy ass rig even at the minimum going by the trailers.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
They need to show more of the game without boss fights at all - 30-40 min demo at least.
At this point I can't say that there's a reason for me to pre-order now instead of just waiting for reviews.
Sys Reqs are pretty reasonable, but it's their first game and it's on the UE5.... so it can be a disaster or a mirracle like Hellblade II.

Last edited:

Xdrive05

huh ... the lower end requirements seem pretty ... low .. for the lack of a better word. I thought this would be one of those games that requires a beefy ass rig even at the minimum going by the trailers.
Agreed! Though I suppose those reqs could be for 30fps…

ChiefDada

Gold Member

The problem is I think we've only seen this game running on the higher settings particularly with RT. And those RT requirements are pretty high. Looks like AMD cards won't have rt enabled if I'm reading this chart correctly.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I wonder if this is the game Nvidia will choose to make love to in order to sell us on 5090’s. They already used Cyberpunk twice.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
The problem is I think we've only seen this game running on the higher settings particularly with RT. And those RT requirements are pretty high. Looks like AMD cards won't have rt enabled if I'm reading this chart correctly.
Could be they just don't know what the AMD-equivalents are, but AMD cards will support ray tracing without a doubt. If a 3060 can do ray tracing, no reason for AMD cards not supporting it.

Last edited:

CamHostage

It's also a ton of assets. 2x the file size of Hellblade 2 for what I would assume is a zoned (if not linear?) hero action game is pretty large.

People seem shocked that these new "next-gen looking" gashes don't have tremendous spec requirements, but it's more about hardware support of features, and then asset complexity. Steam Deck can run HB2 and most games out so far because it's in that chipset class. So far with UE5, devs don't need crazy tech, they need time and space.

Fbh

If those targets are for 60fps this should be able to run decently at 60fps on console without needing to be some upscaled 720p mess....right?

Top Bottom