• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Funko Pop Reveals the New Black Panther

ManaByte

Gold Member
So the Pop figures for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever are in the wild, and the Black Panther Pop pretty much confirms who it is.

Here's the Pop:
gs6y5z42m9q91.jpg

And this is that character in the first movie:
268752-black-panther.jpg

The dots are identical.

And yes, this happens in the comics.

Last edited:

Jennings

I don't remember exactly who she is. Was she the scientist sidekick in the first movie?

Last edited:

pramod

Banned
Im more interested in this movie not because of the movie itself but in how the left is going to react to it.

INC

Only decent thing about the original was Micheal b Jordans character, other than that, it was below average as a film.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Disney giving her this chance after the actress being cancelled for being anti-vacc will make many people on Twitter pretty mad, I imagine
Seeing that covid is over, I don't think many people will care. It's time to move on

Cdc just said you don't even need to wear masks in health care facilities anymore

wondermega

Original BP movie didn't do much for me and I didn't really care at all when they announced a sequel. To be honest I actually got a bit excited that they announced Namor the Sub-mariner would debut in this. What tiny bit they showed of him (design etc) is doing NOTHING at all for me - but - the character in the comics, traditionally, is so hilarious (such a legit asshole, always pissed off - understandably - and always trying to steal Sue Storm away from Reed Richards) that I am actually hoping, hoping that they will maintain enough of that basic character's DNA to be interesting in the modern-day MCU. I am not gonna get my hopes up, but let's see what they say.. this could be pretty entertaining?

HoodWinked

i feel like this was already revealed or mentioned somewhere.

but the design looks lame. and after looking at the comics its even more lame compared to that.

jason10mm

Gold Member
This is the science nerd sister, right? Wasn't that the logical choice, assuming no one bothers to challenge her and smash her into atoms with one punch?

Bragr

Banned
Skinny weak actress. She was terrible in the tiny few scenes she had in the first.

This movie is gonna suffer. There is so much potential in Black Panther, but Disney just can't handle it. Like usual. I wouldn't hire the Disney execs running a hot dog stand.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Seriously, this really could be the highest grossing film in history.

If this doesn't make at least 3bn at the box office I'll grind my balls off.

Atrus

Gold Member
Was hoping for Michael B Jordan but whatever, I think plot wise that it would work fine for Shuri to take up the mantle since they were close and she’s lost both her brother and father.

Top Bottom