• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Widow: Recharged, Asteroids: Recharged, and Breakout: Recharged coming soon from Atari

Agent X

Centipede: Recharged was just released today, and Missile Command: Recharged has been out for a while, but it looks like Atari's not stopping anytime soon. They have just announced that Black Widow: Recharged will be released on October 28, with Asteroids: Recharged and Breakout: Recharged arriving by the end of the year. These games will be released for PC, Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Atari VCS. See the following article for more information:

Atari has also released a trailer for Black Widow: Recharged, which you can view below.

Not bad!

nod-bad-black-widow.gif

Agent X

Atari posted the following video yesterday, with a detailed look at Black Widow: Recharged.

Looks pretty good actually.... Is a VCS worth getting? Can you even get one?

I haven't seen it in person yet, but one of my friends (out of state) just got one, and he likes it a lot. I don't believe many brick and mortar stores are stocking it, but you should be able to order it online directly from Atari or through some other retailers.

Top Bottom