• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard president Mike Ybarra has said the company won’t launch NFTs

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As spotted by GameRant, several players were asked to complete a YouGov survey this weekend that mentioned the polarising technologies.

One section of the survey asked participants how interested they would be if crypto and NFTs were introduced to Activision Blizzard products, along with more conventional features such as cross-play, VR and subscription services.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
schitts creek smh GIF by CBC

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
...this 'strayegy' rings a bell....Somehting similar happen with Nokia right?..Ex-MS executive joins Nokia, then MS buys Nokia...and then Nokia dies......
You are mistaken, looking at the Blizzar-Acti output there aren't any ideas to suck from.

BTW that Andy Robinson dude been wrong so many times it not even funny
if Jeff Grubb is banned how is Andy Robinson still a source lol

reksveks

...this 'strayegy' rings a bell....Somehting similar happen with Nokia right?..Ex-MS executive joins Nokia, then MS buys Nokia...and then Nokia dies......
To be fair, Nokia was dying every since the iPhone and they decided not to jump onto Android straight away. I separately would argue that only the hardware manufacturers who created the core components of the phone have made a decent success out of the android market aka Samsung.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Seems like Nokia forgot the memo that they are dead.

They make decent android phones.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Apparently cause i post a article a couple days ago that has Grubb as a source and people was telling me he is banned here
He made a joke Tweet (and followed it up with a Tweet saying it was a joke). People posted the joke. Didn't read the follow up. Got triggered that they posted a joke, threw a fit over him, now he's banned. Someone posted something in another thread where Reddit compiled everything he's posted and he's far more reliable than any of the random Twitter warriors people use for their weekly "Sony buying Kojima" BS threads though.

Top Bottom