• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon 2021 - 30 years of Blizzard | Hope you guy's have a phone

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
They aren't going to give us a date yet, are they? Fuckers. Probably later than a lot of us expected, July or something.

rofif

Banned
This is disgusting as fuck...
And that creepy old cringy lady talks about wow classic. this means she is talking to 30 and 40yo people... and she speaks in language you would use to speak to 6yo. wtf

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
As expected then, you either let a character roll to BC or move it to a vanilla server, no copies. Makes the most sense.

Gediminas

Banned
Just give us diablo 2 remastered on consoles, please

BEG.
10+ years game should get a remake, not a cheap rez uplift.
but of course, this is blizzard, they are cheap, they not gonna put any effort on it and just will make cheap remaster.

AV

10+ years game should get a remake, not a cheap rez uplift.
but of course, this is blizzard, they are cheap, they not gonna put any effort on it and just will make cheap remaster.

You didn't hear? They rolled Vicarious Visions into Blizzard after they knocked the Crash + THPS remakes out of the park. Doesn't guarantee anything, but it's absolutely getting a full remake and hopefully VV help it not be a total trainwreck.

j0hnnix

Waiting for that world of warcraft console release.

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

I will say this is how a COVID presentation should look.

It's like they're on a big stage, its got the look, the feel better than all the previous ones.

AV

TheContact TheContact They updated the TBC FAQ page early: Draenei and Blood Elves playable to 60 before TBC launch, one optional paid lvl 58 boost per account (not usable on Belves / Draenei)

D2 looking fucking great from afar. Still approaching it very carefully.

AV

They changed the schedule titles, BC deep dive is up first on the main and WoW channels, let's go. Tons of info they could reveal in half an hour.

Kenpachii

These guys say absolutely nothing for like 29 minutes and 1 minute they show some information.

Worst shit i ever watched.

wait, not even an update on Overwatch 2? holy shit. that game must have gotten a ground-up rehaul.

glad to see D2 remaster.

oh my god this 10 minute closer saying absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

AV

wait, not even an update on Overwatch 2? holy shit. that game must have gotten a ground-up rehaul.

glad to see D2 remaster.

oh my god this 10 minute closer saying absolutely nothing.

You can go to the OW2 channel now for that info, but that game is far out.

Paasei

I am not disappointed. In fact, I am quite happy. I decided to watch it for TBC and D2, and we got both!
Was about to say that it's going to suck watching such a show without any audience, but then at least the announcements were nice.

AV

Is there any new game? I miss the presentation but I don’t see any on GAF.

Not really, we already knew about everything they had in the pipeline. All the "new" games are remakes or re-releases.

AV

remaster, not a remake for 20 years old game 😂

It is a remake. Blizzard just give them retarded subtitles like Reforged and Resurrected. How to you propose to do a D2 remake that isn't just the same game with new graphics..? Changing any of the core things about D2 would just make it D3 and we don't want that shit.

Edit: I apologise, after watching the deep dive, it's definitely a remaster and a cool one at that.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

Waiting for a remake of D2 that's so far out they don't even have a date for their technical Alpha... what the fuck have they been doing?

AV

Waiting for a remake of D2 that's so far out they don't even have a date for their technical Alpha... what the fuck have they been doing?

Getting the VV talent in so it's not a trainwreck like WC3. I'd rather it take VV another year than it come out like WC3 did.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

it comes out in 2021 according to the small print when you buy it

Top Bottom