• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon 2021 - 30 years of Blizzard | Hope you guy's have a phone

Kenpachii

I just cant get through the fact how they all say nothing for like 10 minutes, its so bad. How can people even watch this.

Gediminas

Banned
It is a remake. Blizzard just give them retarded subtitles like Reforged and Resurrected. How to you propose to do a D2 remake that isn't just the same game with new graphics..? Changing any of the core things about D2 would just make it D3 and we don't want that shit.
they said them self that it is a Remastered version of the game, not a remake. what do you say here? you know better than actual developers?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Overwatch skin, portrait, and spray and StarCraft portraits will be in-game no later than February 18, 2021; Diablo III in-game items will be in-game no later than February 28, 2021.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
they said them self that it is a Remastered version of the game, not a remake. what do you say here? you know better than actual developers?

Blizzard say a lot of shit themselves. It's a 2D sprite game that's been rebuilt from the ground up as a 3D game and even brought to console. Feel free to call it what you like, it's a remake, just like the Crash trilogy was.

Answer the question, what is a D2 "remake" in your eyes if not totally redone in 3D? Changing classes and abilities from the original to something new?

Edit: after watching the deep dive, I apologise, it's definitely a remaster and a really cool one at that.

Last edited:

TheContact

TheContact TheContact They updated the TBC FAQ page early: Draenei and Blood Elves playable to 60 before TBC launch, one optional paid lvl 58 boost per account (not usable on Belves / Draenei)

D2 looking fucking great from afar. Still approaching it very carefully.

thanks for that info, I plan on consuming all the blizzcon stuff tomorrow via highlights. And I feel the same exact way about d2. Praying for a switch release though—that would put it over the top for me

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Not from Blizzcon. Not sure if this video was posted, but here's a Barbarian gameplay video posted last month. Not sure if it's new or old.

Vaelka

God that Widowmaker redesign was awful, it looks nothing like her at all.
They also kept saying that she's a femme fatale but her design doesn't give me that vibe in the slightest, I honestly find Tracer to look more sexual. And that new black chick shows more skin and has far bigger and more feminine curves.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I just cant get through the fact how they all say nothing for like 10 minutes, its so bad. How can people even watch this.
My favourite part is always when they say no to a feature, but feel the need to tease - ‘but you never know’.

‘So yeah, no new class and race combinations for an expansion that already launched, since you know - shit like this takes forever to consider, all the features of this xpac are locked since ages ago. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

ManaByte

God that Widowmaker redesign was awful, it looks nothing like her at all.
They also kept saying that she's a femme fatale but her design doesn't give me that vibe in the slightest, I honestly find Tracer to look more sexual. And that new black chick shows more skin and has far bigger and more feminine curves.

I use the Karrigan skin for Widowmaker.
jcXpTeAFTSyGSb8T2wYz85-1200-80.jpg

Top Bottom