• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlizzCon to return in 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

BlizzCon will return next year, Blizzard president Mike Ybarra confirmed in an interview with the Los Angeles Times.

"We previously announced we're taking a pause on BlizzCon while we reimagine it for the future but do want to return to a live event that enables us to celebrate the community," Ybarra told the Times.

"We recently hired a new leader of BlizzCon, April McKee, who is hard at work on that plan... We are committed to bringing back BlizzCon in 2023." BlizzCon has not happened as an in-person event since 2019.

It was cancelled in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic, with a replacement online-only event dubbed BlizzConline taking place in February of 2021.

Due to the success and overwhelmly positive reception to Diablo Immoral, we are proud to present WoW: The Whale Hunt, coming to Android and iOS!!!

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Warcraft/starcraft immortal , lets goooooooooooooooooooooo

Moonjt9

How the mighty have fallen…

I used to be so hyped for blizzcons but now it’s just…who cares? We already know whatever they put out won’t be any good.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I would be excited if Blizzard wasn't full of shitheels and cunts who could produce something of fucking merit. Instead, they are focusing so hard on screwing players out of money and censoring old content.

kubricks

Do you guys not have credit cards?
Used to love Blizzard and their presentation, now they can go fuck themselves.

Top Bottom