• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blonde Appreciation Thread

Sydney Sweeney

InfiniteCombo

Gold Member
Blondes of classic rock/pop. (Obviously most of these are when they were in their prime; in many cases you may not want to look up what they look like today :messenger_tears_of_joy:). It's not only their natural beauty, but what I find particularly attractive is that they all have actual artistic talent.

Agnetha Fältskog , lead singer of the renowned American band ABBA:

(She even got a dedicated ass thread just for her)

Debbie Harry, lead singer of the (actually American) band Blondie:

Singer/songwriter Marianne Faithfull, who in her prime was an absolute stunner:

German model Christa Päffgen (known professionally as "Nico") who sang lead vocals on a bunch of stuff, most notably on the debut album of the Velvet Underground (which is excellent, by the way)

Stevie Nicks, co-lead singer and songwriter of the band Fleetwood Mac. I think she was more stylish than actually "beautiful," but should be here nonetheless:

Michelle Phillips, co-lead singer of the band The Mamas and the Papas. Not only a talented vocalist but from everything I've read, she seemed fun (in a somewhat slutty way). A bit of a stretch since she was a brunette most of the time, but fuck it, I'll add her here:

There may be a part 2 to this post, but for now I gotto go work.​

Top Bottom