• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne 2, Death Stranding 2, or Knack 3?

Which game do want to be announced the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nowhat

Missing poll option:

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Death Stranding 2 off the fact that deathstranding offers something no other game does. Bloodborne is my 2nd favorite game ever after ER but I can get my from software fix so many place...Death S is an experience I can only get in DS and thats why I love it.

Since Miyazaki/FromSoft don't want to do a Bloodborne sequel the obvious answer is Death Stranding 2.

I don't want Bluepoint's Bloodborne 2. Sorry.

Bragr

Banned
Depends on how different Bloodborne 2 is, they need something new instead of going back to the same old Soulsborne style, and I don't trust they will. I'd pick Death Stranding 2.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Knack 3 for me. Don't care about soulsborne games or Death Stranding 2 yet I completed Knack 1 & 2 so I wouldn't mind a Knack 3.

Let's see, a sequel to either a mediocre GaaS driving game, an Internet meme that has long sense been no longer funny, a weird-ass mailman game or a sequel to the greatest game of last generation, Bloodborne.

Tough choice.

kyliethicc

Let's see, a sequel to either a mediocre GaaS driving game, an Internet meme that has long sense been no longer funny, a weird-ass mailman game or a sequel to the greatest game of last generation, Bloodborne.

Tough choice.
I know. That’s why it’s a great poll.

Last edited:
Top Bottom