• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne 2, Death Stranding 2, or Knack 3?

Which game do want to be announced the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordOfChaos

BB2

It's been long enough and hopefully Miazaki is chock full of new ideas for it so it wasn't just to put out a sequel

There's even a too perfect (fake) logo for it

bloodborne-2-release-date.webp

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I would prefer a souls-like Knack 3 to Death Stranding 2. It would be hard to choose between souls-like Knack 3 and Bloodborne 2. My opinion may change depending on how much involved Mark Cerny is.

HAYA8U5A

I have accepted that the Souls type games are just not for me which eliminated Bloodborne 2 even though I'm sure it would be great if I liked those type of games. Death Stranding did nothing for me at all so that would be the last one. If they learned from mistakes a Destruction All-Stars 2 might appeal to me. A lot of big varied environments and always have unique elements for the characters instead of just one power you can activate every now and then. But then they might as well just make it a new Twisted Metal not DAS2 so I went with Knack 3. The first two were not mind blowing or among the best of the genre but they were decent enough games I got some enjoyment from. But my real answer would be a new MotorStorm, Driveclub, Cool Boarders, Syphon Filter or at the top MAG.

Melfice7

bloodborne has no sequel, it needs no sequel.. but it needs a 60 fps patch with option to disable CA, do it jimbo

yurinka

My most wanted unannounced sequels:
  1. Brand new Wipeout (fully VR compatible but no PSVR2 exclusive)
  2. Uncharted 5 (Nate as main protagonist, he and Sully don't die)
  3. Brand new Motorstorm (after a 4K 120fps remastered collection)
  4. Bloodborne 2 (after a 4K 60fps patch)
  5. Gravity Rush 3
  6. Days Gone 2
  7. LocoRoco 3
  8. The Order 2
  9. Brand new Killzone (go back to the Killzone 2 vibes)
  10. Knack 3 just to make kyliethicc kyliethicc happy
After what they did with Joel, TLOU3 goes behind Knack. If they promise that in the intro of TLO3 Ellie cuts Abby's head with a chainsaw and and if minimum half of the game you play as Joel in flashbacks of stories remembered by his brother or Ellie, and the rest you play with Ellie then TLOU3 would go in top 4.

Last edited:
From Software is so good with new IPs that I would rather a new IP from them. A Bloodborne remaster is enough for now.

Last edited:

Ribi

Death Stranding 2 off the fact that deathstranding offers something no other game does. Bloodborne is my 2nd favorite game ever after ER but I can get my from software fix so many place...Death S is an experience I can only get in DS and thats why I love it.
I didn't realize no other game offered walking

Top Bottom