• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Bosses DO Exist in Real Life

ParaSeoul

Beyonce No GIF

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Somebody needs to photoshop "rom the vacuous spider" into it, with a health bar.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
That spider’s what my fucking mad old grandad would have referred to as ‘a tiddler’. The insane cunt once picked up a golden orb weaver the size of my face to show me it.

Basically lads, if you want to meet a whole shit load of Bloodborne bosses, simply get your arse lost in the tropical north Australian bush. You’ll be fighting off a thing that looks like Ebrietas before you know it.

Videospel

Does anyone remember that guy on old gaf that had spider phobia and no one was allowed to post any images of spiders on the forum? I'm so glad that's over.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

I think I took a picture of one this summer while walking in a park in Canada. It carried babies like the OP’s. It was so big relatively to usual spiders we see in Canada, then I learned we actually do have wolf spiders, which is kind of a shock as honestly in my 40 years I can’t say I had seen one before.

Top Bottom