• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Bob Saget passes away

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
God dam i always watched his funny video's and full house.

Why can the time just not freeze, why do we have to get old and die it sucks man.

• Love
Reactions: Kev Kev

thismeinteil

Jan 6, 2020
goddammit,
RIP
"No. Can't say I have."
"Yea, I didn't think so."
"Boo this man."

• LOL

captainnapalm

Oct 26, 2011
Pretty sad. My brother and I used to joke as kids about how corny he was on America's Funniest Home Videos and Full House, but now that he's a part of your childhood it's a good memory.

And it turned out Saget had a sense of humour about being that guy. It's not his fault he was just really good at being the All-American dad.

ymoc

Feb 27, 2012
Slovenia
Damn RiP.
I haven't seen him in forever. Like Full house days. One thing that really shocked me is how deeper his voice got. Like, I would never recognize him.
Goodspeed Bob.

Ownage

Nov 5, 2018
www.zombo.com
no cause of death is known but it sounds like either heart attack or stroke given that he tweetet a selfie only a few hours before that and had a show that night. so there are only a few causes that could be it imo

fucking sad either way
Hypertension is very real. It's a major, major silent killer.

gow3isben

Apr 30, 2016
Drugs, suicide, or heart attack?

Maybe it was pulmonary embolism as he recently had Covid and that can cause development of clots.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScythD

Kev Kev

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2012
bit of new info here

i havent watched the whole thing so im not sure if theres any useful/new info. Shawn (guy in the video) is host of an olrando radio talk show. i listen to him weekly and i know hes a very thorough guy so i trust his report, plus he has connections to orange county police dept, being a news figure in orlando. theres also a 911 call in here that im not sure i want to listen to. but anyway here it is...

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
bit of new info here

i havent watched the whole thing so im not sure if theres any useful/new info. Shawn (guy in the video) is host of an olrando radio talk show. i listen to him weekly and i know hes a very thorough guy so i trust his report, plus he has connections to orange county police dept, being a news figure in orlando. theres also a 911 call in here that im not sure i want to listen to. but anyway here it is...

911 call wasn't bad, it's just a manager at the hotel saying his staff found someone unresponsive

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
At 65 he could’ve had any number of unforeseen incidents where, if you’re alone, could take you out. Stroke, heart attack, etc.
Especially if he was just getting over COVID, throw a clot of the right size at the wrong time and you’re donezo.

Reactions: haxan7

captainraincoat

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2010
Full house was essentially the white version of the cosby show in the 90s

I grew up watching it and my kids started to watch it after seeing the reboot on Netflix….it’s just a great tune out and enjoy the perfect family show

Rip

Reactions: German Hops

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
California
manabyte.com

Saget’s on-screen “Full House” children Jodie Sweetin, Candace Cameron Bure and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were all in attendance, and John Stamos and Dave Coulier served as pallbearers during the ceremony.

For a second I was wondering where Aunt Becky was, then I remembered

butters stotch jail GIF by South Park

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004