• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Saget passes away

200.gif

JBat

For the longest time all I know Bob Saget for was full house and America's funniest home video. Then I saw his stand up on HBO in college. Not going to lie it kinda ruined my childhood when he started talking about fucking smeagol or some shit. Rest in peace Mr.Tanner

Laieon

Kev Kev

duuuuude nooooo

i was just listening to this hilarious interview he did the other day. he just did a show in orlando, a lot of my local talk show podcasts had him on. he sounded fine. energetic and funny like always. actually no, thats wrong they specifically mentioned he was sick. it was a phone interview and i could kinda hear it in his voice. he was funny and energetic tho, but sounded stuffy.

here it is, starts around 1:05...

Last edited:

Tschumi

Sad to hear it. Everywhere you look, everywhere you gooo~~ (are those the lyrics?)

I don't mean to sound inappropriate but here ends the life of one of the better named people in terms of names that sound like christian swearwords... b-BOB... SAGET!

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Fuck, that's crazy. I'll parrot what has been said, Full House and AFHV were on all the time at my house growing up. I used to watch new episodes with my mother on Sunday nights and fall asleep as a wee lad. Crazy. RIP.

clem84

Gold Member
Oh damn... :messenger_weary: :messenger_weary:

America's funniest home videos and Full house were a pretty big part of my childhood.

Thanks for all the laughs Bob.

Banned
no cause of death is known but it sounds like either heart attack or stroke given that he tweetet a selfie only a few hours before that and had a show that night. so there are only a few causes that could be it imo

fucking sad either way

Ozarkx

Banned
Shocking. I know this isn't a place for politics but was he vaxxed? Not normal for someone to just die at 65.
He joked on Twitter about getting his booster in late November.
And, I wouldn’t consider that a political answer when I know people personally who have suffered injury afterwards.

Last edited:

drotahorror

Died not even a month after his booster shot.

RIP Bob.

Can't find the timestamp but it is there:

Yeah, well, be careful out there and do whatever you got to do to be safe. And I’m not even going to preach. I try not to preach.
I got my booster shot. I’m 65. So I got it yesterday…uh…the day before, and I was hurting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom