• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Booker, am I in different timeline where Bioshock Infinite is actually..... awesome?

The most annoying thing about it was the number of people who played and then believed they had taken a graduate level course in political science theory.

Slightly less annoying than people who played MOH:AA that then thought they had experienced D-Day.

Last edited:
To me the atmosphere never felt like a Bioshock game. Bioshock to me is darker and mostly contained whereas Infinite was bright and open most of the time.

LordOfChaos

I liked it. Feels sort of like it went through that Zelda cycle, I thought reviews and its first reception were very positive but then people started hating on it over the years. We might now be in the "wait, this was good?" phase lol

My biggest criticism was the room after room of zone defense, but the story was great as were the characters and VA, when the Irrational Games faded in at the end of Burial at Sea episode 2 I got emotional that we wouldn't have more of this

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
I remember watching my brother play this game and it seemed great to me. I really enjoyed the sinister cartoon nature of the art style, reminded me of something from a Don Bluth film.

I actually never really enjoyed Bioshock so I never checked the other games out. One of those series where I'd rather watch people play then play them myself.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
To me the atmosphere never felt like a Bioshock game. Bioshock to me is darker and mostly contained whereas Infinite was bright and open most of the time.
Loved Bioshock 1 & 2

but Infinite is a lot more ambitious, purdy and fun to me.

New Columbia is the best world ever and for people who don't think the combat is an awesome, try some of the skyline coaster battles on the Clash of the Clouds dlc.

give_me_paw_spaceballs.gif

Top Bottom