• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 3 - Campaign DLC 4 Teaser

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Quick question for all the Seasonpass owners: are the DLC´s any good? Is it worth it to get the pass?
They've been OK. Not as good as the DLCs from the 2nd game, but not bad. The game itself has been a frustrating buggy mess. That game crashed my Xbox One X more than any other game in existence.

CitizenX

Banned
What an absolute colossus dumpster fire. i have over 100 hrs in the game and never once could get 4 players, barely ever 3 players in a game and no one ever seems to be playing. Good game play and the DLC is way better than the main campaign, but fck me the online is dead and its one of those that is really boring AF without co op.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
What an absolute colossus dumpster fire. i have over 100 hrs in the game and never once could get 4 players, barely ever 3 players in a game and no one ever seems to be playing. Good game play and the DLC is way better than the main campaign, but fck me the online is dead and its one of those that is really boring AF without co op.
Nobody with a half functioning brain that played this dumpster fire day1 wants to get back into this shit. The story actually makes me angry.
went back to playing 2

zombrex

I manged to complete the entire game during the free weekend on steam.
I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. The story / comedy is not as good as the previous games and often cringey but the gameplay is fantastic and vastly improved on the previous games. Weapon variety was also improved with lots of unique effects although some manufacturers still suck.
The tedium of backtracking and running huge distances was also massively reduced.
Maybe the game was rushed and glitchy at launch but its very good now.
The one thing i would change is make the bosses alot stronger, atleast for 2 player co op they always seemed to be far too weak.
Some regular enemies could take longer to kill and cause a greater threat.
I did experience 1 crash in about 40 hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom