• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default II Has Now Sold Over One Million Units

Octopath Traveler: 1.5M
Bravely Default 2: 1M
Fire Emblem TH: 2.9M

I'm glad to see all these RPGs doing well on Switch, should serve as advertisement to other publishers to bring their RPG games to Switch, especially to Namco, bring your Tales of Arise and Elden Ring to Switch Goddamnit!!

Woopah

I'm glad to see all these RPGs doing well on Switch, should serve as advertisement to other publishers to bring their RPG games to Switch, especially to Namco, bring your Tales of Arise and Elden Ring to Switch Goddamnit!!
Unfortunately I can't see either of these two happening. Elden Ring would probably need a lot of rework.

Tales of Arise would probably need less rework, but Bandai Namco Studios has shown very little interest in Switch games so far, regardless of genre. Hopefully they change their minds soon.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's massive, that is a niche RPG that I never expected to push a million on one system.
Game also got a late PC port, I assume this includes those sales as well. But they did say 950,000 on Switch alone which is damn impressive.

Lognor

Banned
That's good to hear! I enjoyed my time with it, but it was pretty forgettable. Hopefully SE continues to make these games though. JRPGs seem to sell very well on the Switch.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really liked Bravely Default 2 and I was surprised how dark the story got in some of the parts.

Top Bottom