• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazil Gaf. PS5 restock at major retailers today.

ManaByte

sJwJHJU.png

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Saber

Gold Member
For those who are not from Brazil, those prices are expensive as fuck. It would be better for a brazilian to spend this amount of money elsewhere, even if you have a wealthy life.

Draugoth

Gold Member
For those who are not from Brazil, those prices are expensive as fuck. It would be better for a brazilian to spend this amount of money elsewhere, even if you have a wealthy life.

It's still cheaper than buying from third-parties.

Had my father on a bussiness trip in the U.S, could have got a PS5 for 2500R$ (500$) if werent for fucking scalpers.

Plantoid

Just to put into perspective that's double the average monthly income here, one of the reasons why I couldn't grab one yet (only XsX)

I think cloud could be really big in third world countries in the future, our internet is not bad, everyone I know has fiber, basic plans offer 200mb down 60mb up, it's also really cheap

I have 400/100mb connection over fiber and it cost me $25/month

Hugare

Outdated. This is how they dance now! Not joking.
oekmnJl.gif
Yup.

Isn't that amazing? Te amo, Brasil <3

Taking the opportunity to share this awesome lofi playlist so you gringos can appreciate some brazilian music:

Just one favour, Brazilian dudes....

Push this button when in multiplayer games.
mute-button.png

Brigado

It's 2022 and you play games with strangers with open mic? You maniac

Now about the thread: got mine last year using a Whatsapp group that warned me whenever a new batch was available

Love my PS5. An equivalent PC around here would cost almost 2x more.

marquimvfs

Just to put into perspective that's double the average monthly income here, one of the reasons why I couldn't grab one yet (only XsX)

I think cloud could be really big in third world countries in the future, our internet is not bad, everyone I know has fiber, basic plans offer 200mb down 60mb up, it's also really cheap

That's still expensive. I have fiber 800/400 and also am entitled to a paramount + account, for R$99,00 (about 20U$). I even don't live in a big town (i'm in Manhuaçu, inner Minas Gerais, near Espirito Santo). Claro fibra just entered here and is offering some great prices, so every isp is offering discounts right now.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Wait the price raised R$100?

Edit - They raised... it was R$4.399,90 and R$3899,00 until November.

Side not the LG C1 55" costs about the same in promotion but even at full price it is just a bit more than PS5 (~R$5000) :D
I brought the CX 55" early last year at $4400.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

I have 300/75Mbps and that's 39.9 OMR ($103.74 USD)/month. :lollipop_crying:

At least all plans are uncapped though.

Top Bottom