• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson Stars in New Metroid Dread Ad

ManaByte

Retarded. I don't know what people expected out of a Captain Marvel movie, given who the character is.

These people didn't even watch the movie and probably never even intended to. They latched on to her comment about wanting more women on press junkets and turned that into a massive hate campaign to roll in the YouTube $$$$$$$

If you work in entertainment, everything is scripted. Ofc there are exceptions, let's believe this is the case.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo sent her an OLED + Metroid based on her Animal Crossing fangirling last year.

ManaByte

Watch Room.
Brie Larson Laughing GIF by The Academy Awards

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Back before Captain Marvel released she said she wanted to see more women invited to press junkets and that she didn’t care what a 40 year old white guy thought about a movie made for kids starring a little black girl. That triggered the chuds on YouTube to begin a 24/7 hate campaign against her that got to the point where Disney had to station 24/7 studio security at her house.
I always find it fascinating that you normally hate woke shit until it's a part of your favorite franchise... then it's the chudlets and neckbeards.

She has a long list of shit, from her sad speeches, etc.. But do carry on.

Anywho, this is the only photo I found her next level hot. Everything since... eh.
tumblr_pt9d8rtySM1vnd4ge_400.jpg

Last edited:

Impotaku

basic decency isn't the same as simping

Basic decency would be not going onto a red carpet and showing the world her nasty feet that wouldn't look out of place as the background for the mushroom kingdom in the next mario game. Wear some damn boots or something.

Hmm on second thoughts, Nintendo you know who to hire again for the next mario game.

Last edited:

ManaByte

I always find it fascinating that you normally hate woke shit until it's a part of your favorite franchise... then it's the chudlets and neckbeards.

She has a long list of shit, from her sad speeches, etc.. But do carry on.

Anywho, this is the only photo I found her next level hot. Everything since... eh.
tumblr_pt9d8rtySM1vnd4ge_400.jpg

This doesn't have anything to do with Marvel (I think the Chapek era is shit and is going to get MUCH worse). But YouTube channels with 1 million+ subs running daily hate videos on her because she said she wanted more women on press junkets is taking things to an obsessive level that in normal times would get you locked up in an institution.

R.dab3110ce30e05a045acda2b4c9ef079

Swift_Star

Banned
Basic decency would be not going onto a red carpet and showing the world her nasty feet that wouldn't look out of place as the background for the mushroom kingdom in the next mario game. Wear some damn boots or something.

Hmm on second thoughts, Nintendo you know who to hire again for the next mario game.
It's pretty amusing how triggered you are over a woman that doesn't know you exist lol.

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member

I've literally never heard from her and your comment still reads like someone hating from outside the building.

Vaelka

'' Samus has been depicted as one of the most powerful women in gaming ''

*People keep praising Samus because you didn't know she was a woman throughout the whole game*

Funny how the '' most powerful/ best female characters '' in games are always supposed to be either the most masculine ones or the ones you literally can't tell are women hmmm.

Edit: Which btw means that people assume that they're men, so basically if you want to be a '' strong woman '' don't be a woman or make people believe you're a man?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This doesn't have anything to do with Marvel (I think the Chapek era is shit and is going to get MUCH worse). But YouTube channels with 1 million+ subs running daily hate videos on her because she said she wanted more women on press junkets is taking things to an obsessive level that in normal times would get you locked up in an institution.

R.dab3110ce30e05a045acda2b4c9ef079
John Candy Reaction GIF

Once again, she did not stop at that one comment. She went full woke with her speeches at award shows, etc..

Public figures are going to get criticism. Not that I care for those channels, don't sub or watch them, but it be what it be.

Celebrities time and time again use their platform to spread division, all the same, really.

Last edited:
So posting pics of her feet to saying she looks malnourished....
I tell you what most of yous couldn't get it out of your pants quick enough if she was stripped naked in front of you lol.

ManaByte

John Candy Reaction GIF

Once again, she did not stop at that one comment. She went full woke with her speeches at award shows, etc..

Public figures are going to get criticism. Not that I care for those channels, don't sub or watch them, but it be what it be.

Celebrities time and time again use their platform to spread division, all the same, really.
There’s a difference between criticism and making 3 YouTube hate videos every day (3 hours apart to maximize the algorithm) inciting mentally unstable people to try to jump the fence at her house.

Pidull

Man, some of you would put your dick in a blender if it had tits.

For shame.
There were tits? I didn't see them.

In all honesty, Brie looks terrible and sickly. It's a bit concerning.

I never liked when Nintendo does celebrity ads. Sorry Brie, sorry Zelda Williams. Just give me some no name actor creeping around in black clothes screaming "Tektites!" and I'm happy.

Last edited:

GymWolf

These people didn't even watch the movie and probably never even intended to. They latched on to her comment about wanting more women on press junkets and turned that into a massive hate campaign to roll in the YouTube $$$$$$$

I'm pretty sure Nintendo sent her an OLED + Metroid based on her Animal Crossing fangirling last year.
It wasn't enough liking that trash cg final combat in black panther, you had to like fucking capt marvel too?! :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I don't understand this thread, is she awful or not? I don't even know enough about her to know why she should be so hated? Has she done some shit I'm not aware of. I thought she was pretty cool in Scott pilgrim.

Hugare

Entered this thread expecting to see Brie in Zero Suit Samus cosplay

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Sentenza

damn is she sick or something? also

hqdefault.jpg

6603074-brie-larsen-marvel-1-700x525.jpg

Jesus Christ, girl, do a fucking squat at least once every full moon.

That aside, like her or not, I'm not sure why she seems a terminal cancer patient in this ad.

Last edited:

HoofHearted

From rage-quit-ban to green rats to giant dildos to horrific feet (btw - what the holy fuck is wrong with that one toe???) ...

Not sure how all this relates to "gaming" but ... :)

Swift_Star

Banned
John Candy Reaction GIF

You can, you know... not watch her content or movies? You don't need to harass her. Boycott het. Vote with your wallet.

jdforge

Banned
From rage-quit-ban to green rats to giant dildos to horrific feet (btw - what the holy fuck is wrong with that one toe???) ...

Not sure how all this relates to "gaming" but ... :)

From the pictures I would guess that Brie (like millions of others) is suffering from a condition called onychomycosis.

This is a fungal infection that attacks the nail bed causing the nail to become brittle and discoloured. It is a very common condition and quite hard to cure.

It is really quite pathetic the amount of people hating on someone who has a medical condition, likely through no fault of her own that is very difficult to cure.

PJX

Call it what you want but I just never liked celebrities in video games.
Because celebrities can't be gamers. Get the fuck out of here. You sound pathetic.

At least you admit you're triggered.
Listen man.
You need to calm down
You're being too loud.

He sounds very emotional, something a lot of men love to accuse women of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom